**KNOWN ISSUES** incl. Activation / Deactivation, Technical Problems and Solutions**

Right, for those of you looking for various help, I've collated a list of the topics that might be of use to you. As well as providing links to each topic, I've replicated the first/important post(s) from each topic in this thread. I hope this is of use to those of you looking for help.

The following links should be of use:

Official Q+A Thread - Activation / DRM

Known Issues & Solutions

If you still have activation issues (non phone) look here...

Phone Activation Issues? Please Read Carefully...

SEGA & SI explain authentication problems with Football Manager™ 2009

Deactivation URL

If you've read through the notes above and are still struggling, your best bet is to contact Customer Services. This can be done via the phone number in your manual, or via the below link:

http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK

Simply use your forum login details to sign in, and then "Submit a ticket".

Message originally posted in this thread: Official Q+A Thread - Activation / DRM

Hi All,

As of yesterday, we provided a level of insight into the Activation process for Football Manager 2009. The detail is below. We've now added an official Q+A into the process and the technology behind it from Murray, SEGA's DRM expert. I've decided to combine these into one thread for ease of use and will close the other threads forthwith.

"SEGA Confirm Football Manager 2009 Activation details" - 12th November

SEGA have today confirmed that activation servers for Football Manager 2009 will be turned on shortly before midnight on Thursday 13th November in time for the release date of Friday November 14th across Europe.

Despite the unprecedented anticipation for Football Manager 2009, SEGA would encourage retailers not to break the Friday 14th November street date so as not to disappoint customers who will be unable to play before the release date.

Buyers of the game can activate with one-time entry of the unique code on the back of the game manual by one of three methods

1. Register with STEAM and input the code during installation. This method has the benefit of automatically patching and updating the game.

2. Activation without additional software installation is available direct with Uniloc.

3. For those without an internet connection a local telephone number will be available and presented within the installer for customers to call and register the code. Where possible this will be a local toll free number.

Once the game is registered through any of these three methods the game will be activated and available to play. No further activations will be required unless the user specifically deactivates the machine it is installed on.

Activation for the Australian market will taken place at 6.00 EDT (Sydney) 14th November.

Markets with later release dates such as the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia for Football Manager 2009 and Worldwide Soccer Manager in the USA will have servers turned active for midnight before their respective releases.

Official Q+A - Over to you, Murray:

How many computers can I install the game on?

You can install and play the game on 5 computers at a time. We call these "license seats". 1 License seat = 1 unique computer.

If after 5 computers, I uninstall the game from a computer, can I install it on another machine?

Yes, you can. Uninstalling the game will free up a license seat. You may also free up license seats at the soon to be announced deactivation URL

What happens if my computer breaks? Or I have to get a new computer? Will I lose a license seat?

Yes, but you can reclaim license seats at the deactivation URL. Here you can select computers you are no longer using and free up license seats.

What if I have to uninstall and reinstall 5 times on the same computer? Will I use up all of my available licenses?

No, it will not. Remember - we do not limit the installations. We only limit the "unique" computer the game is being played on. You may install 100 times on 5 separate computers without limitation.

After 5 installs do I have to throw the game away?

No, absolutely not. If you uninstall the game you can free up your license seats. In addition, you can visit: to free up license seats.

Do I need to provide personal information?

No. You only need to provide your license key.

Am I required to be online to play the game?

No. You may choose to activate online or over the phone. Online activation is faster and easier, but after this initial activation, you do not have to be online to play.

How long can I play the game without activating?

You may play the entire demo version of the game without ever activating. Any install of the full game will require activation.

What do I do in the event something catastrophic happens and I lose a 'seat'? Can I get it back?

Yes, you may visit the deactivation URL and release your license seats.

Do I have to use Steam?

No, you can use Steam or Activation Online or by Phone.

What if I don't have an internet connection?

If you don't have an internet connection you can activate the game by phone.

How much will the phone call cost?

Toll free numbers have been provided for the majority of countries where the game is sold.

How long will the activation take?

Online activation takes a few seconds. Phone activation takes about 5 minutes.

How long will the activation servers be available? Will I still be able to play the game 5 years from now?

Yes, we hope so. Nonetheless - after 18 months (estimated at present) we will release a DRM-free version of the game to ensure that you can play in years to come.

Do you collect any data? What data are you collecting?

Yes, we currently collect the Geolocation you have activated the game from. We also take a snap shot of your hardware footprint for the game.

Who will use this data?

This data will used by SI and Sega only to help make sure that future releases of the game have the widest location and hardware compatibility possible.

What software do you use to collect the data?

We use a product called SoftAnchor Insight. We ONLY use the Hardware Insight aspect of this product.

Is the information collected user identifiable?

No, all data collected is completely anonymous and on aggregate.

Are tracking what I do in the game?

No, absolutely not.

Do you install additional secret software on my computer?

No, absolutely not. All DRM related code is contained within the Football Manager 2009 exe. When the uninstaller removes this - there is no DRM related software left on your computer.

Is this a rootkit? Will you leave activation code on my computer?

No, absolutely not. All DRM related code is contained within the Football Manager 2009 exe. When the uninstaller removes this - there is no DRM related software left on your computer. The program will install a license file as well, but this non-executable (i.e. it cannot effect your computer) and will be removed on uninstall as well.

Are you using In-Game Advertising?

Yes, we are using IGA, but this has no correlation to the copy protection and should be addressed in a separate discussion found here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60932 .

Do I need to open a port on my firewall?

No, You should not. All traffic is standard web-traffic. It is the same as if you opened a web page.

Will you actively monitor me or my playing habits?

No - we are not doing any play monitoring or analysis. We are *not* using the Feature Insight package of SoftAnchor Insight.

If I buy a copy of FM2009 in the UK can I still play it in the USA?

Yes - we are not blocking authentication based on location.

Will you stop me using D-Tools / Alcohol 120%?

No – we do not stop other software running, we do however block ‘debuggers’ attaching to the FM09 process when running. We believe this is extremely fair and can see no valid reason for a person to be running a debugger against the FM09 process.

How will this affect second-hand games?

This will not affect second-hand games, you can go to the deactivation URL and remove all previous activations, the game will then be as if you had purchased new. The retail outlets are aware of the protection being used and are comfortable with it, there will be no blacklisting etc.

Will third party data editors work?

The FM09 official data editor does work, rumours are that third party FM09 editors are in development – but as you can appreciate we have no direct control over these editors.

Is this going to stop piracy?

No. We expect that eventually the game will be pirated. Unfortunately, piracy is a hard fact in our industry. What we have attempted to do here is create a system by which legal users can get the utmost flexibility to use and play the game in a fair manner. We believe that by putting the hard work into providing a generous 5 computer seat policy and the ability to administer your licenses yourself that most people will not feel the need to pirate the application or put their computers at risk by downloading copies from torrents and will purchase a legitimate copy.

What are your plans for FM10?

We have made no provisions for FM10, but we will hold discussions based on the extensive feedback you have provided (thank you), we will also speak to our copy protection provider(s) and see how best we can accommodate your requirements, whilst retaining a stronger crack-free period. Please be assured that we value each and every FM player and will try our best to accommodate all of the requirements you have set-out.

Thanks for reading. One last point - off-topic posts in this thread will be deleted so please stick to legitimate questions only.

Cheers

Matt + Murray

Message orginally posted in this thread: Known Issues & Solutions

This post lists all current known issues and their solutions. If you have an issue not listed please post here and we will attempt to get you up and running. Please note that this thread will be moderated tightly and any stray posts or abuse will be removed.

FOOTBALL MANAGER 09 – FAQ GUIDE

Please read the information below, the suggestions have been confirmed as fixing the issues you are experiencing.

I own a MAC – what’s the problem?

Mac users have nothing to worry about there is no activation on the game for MAC users, just the normal disc check. Mac Book Air users will need an external Optical drive in order to play – we are currently looking into options for this.

ALL USERS PLEASE DO THIS FIRST

Please check the ‘Football_Manager_2009_InstallLog.log’ located in ‘C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009’ and report any errors. If you do have errors can you please also report where you purchased the game from.

When I try to activate, it says I'm not connected to the internet / other activation problems

We have created a small activator script that should help anybody having trouble activating the game online.

Step 1 – Download the activator from http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv2.zip

Step 2 – Unzip the contents of the activator to your desktop.

Step 3 – Double click the activate.vbs file. Note the screen shot below.

pic1.jpg

Step 4 – Next you will see a dialog box prompting you for your license key.

pic2.jpg

Step 5 – Enter your license key into the dialog. Remember – to check your key at http://keycheck.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com

Step 6 – Press OK - then wait 30-60 seconds and you will receive a second message. If you are successful – the message will read:

pic3.jpg

If you get this message, open the game and run it.

If the activation fails, the message will read something like:

pic4.jpg

The number in this message will help us understand the problem. For example, In this case the number -1003 indicates that your license key. If the error is -1003 enter your license key into the form at: http://keycheck.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com

If it is something besides -1003, please send Muzchap or JMordetsky a PM and they will do their best to help!

I’m receiving the Error [-10] what can I do?

Fix: The error 10 is related to not being able see the server correctly; this could be due to a firewall blockage or ‘proxy’ issue. We are investigating further, but do have a workaround – please can you call one of the Customer Services numbers below and an Operator will talk you through activation:

UK* - 0871 010 8002

FR - 08 20 37 61 58

All other number for support and their territories can be found here:

http://www.sega.co.uk/support/

I’ve installed the game where are the files located?

Fix: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

You are receiving a [-703] error:We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key please visit sigames.com

Fix: This indicates that the server is busy and has been unable to fulfill your request, please do keep trying, it will authenticate.

Phone activation fails - Drops out after 3rd key issue

Fix: This happens because the original key entered was incorrect and the phone line cannot validate the request. Please recheck the original 26 character key entered, you should validate your key (if possible) via the following URL: http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

You are receiving an Error [-821]

Scenario: Install and activate with activation code on Steam and it works then launch the game, SoftAnchor asking to re-enter activation code.

Fix: You need to delete the certificates and re-activate the game

1) On receiving the error, please uninstall the game

2) Please navigate to the following directory:

XP users: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Certificate

Vista users: C:\Program Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Certificate

3) Please ensure that it is the \certificate directory you are located in

4) Delete all content

5) Reboot the machine

6) Re-run the installation programme and retry activation - ensuring you have 'verified' your key using the following website: http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

7) You should now be activated

You are receiving an Error [-1003]

Fix: You are entering the key incorrectly please visit the following URL to correctly identify your key - http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

Error: You are receiving the Error ‘Product Key already Active’ message

XP users: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Certificate

Vista users: C:\Program Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Certificate

4) Delete all content

5) Reboot the machine

6) Re-run the installation program and retry activation - ensuring you have 'verified' your key using the following website: http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

Error: You are receiving the Error [-51] / [-52] message

4) Delete all content

5) Reboot the machine

6) Re-run the installation program and retry activation - ensuring you have 'verified' your key using the following website: http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

Note: If the above does not fix it – please check the following:

• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data is not set to read only.

• Also check that C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sports Interactive and C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Certificate are not set to read only!

To check if a file or folder is read only, please right click the folder and select ‘Properties’ from the dropdown, you should the see a box at the bottom called Attributes – please ensure this is unticked or does not have a green square inside.

• Another way it could happen is if there is another instance of FM.exe or Activator.exe holding onto our certificate. In this case - the user should check the process list to see if another instance of FM.exe is open. If so - close it first.

To do this you need to open Task Manager (right click TaskBar, or CTRL+ALT+DEL), sort the Image Name column by clicking on it and identifying if Activator.exe or FM.exe are running. If they are highlight and click ‘End Task’

You launch the game via Steam and nothing happens

Please raise a support ticket at the Valve website: https://support.steampowered.com/

When launching the game you receive the following Error: “FM.exe application error. The application has failed to initialize correctly (0xC0150002). Click on OK to stop the application.

Fix: This can be resolved by updating the Microsoft Dot.Net framework, please visit the following URL to download:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

You receive the ‘Error: Application was unable to connect to the internet. Please check your connection.

Fix:

1) Open IE and go to: https://fm2009.sa01.softanchorinsight.com

2) Here if you are using IE7 it will prompt you – “There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.”

3) Next, Click – “Continue to this website (not recommended)”. However – this is okay, it is safe.

4) Look up top at your IE address bar – you will see “Certificate Error”. Click this box, then click “View Certificates”.

5) Press, “Install Certificate…”

6) Select the “Place all certificates in the following store”.

7) Press “Browse”

8) Select “Trusted Root Certificate Authorities”. Not this will install the Go Daddy (a reputable) certificate into your trusted root certificate authorities if it is not there.

9) Press OK

10) Press Next

11) Press Finish

Close IE, then Reopen it and to go to https://fm2009.sa01.softanchorinsight.com. Note: on this visit, you will be allowed without trouble.

From here –

1) Reopen your FM2009 game

2) Enter your key into the Activation Dialog

3) Select the “Online” activation

4) Press Next

You game should activate immediately.

If you are install the certificate incorrectly, the error message will still be visible – for more help on installing correctly, please visit:

http://www.thebitguru.com/articles/13-Importing%2520a%2520Trusted%2520Root%2520Certification%2520Authority%2520in%2520Windows%2520Vista/188-Installing%2520the%2520Certificate

Please note: You will require your system clock to be set correctly, failure to do so will cause an error with HTTPS. Please therefore ensure your system time and date are set correctly.

I installed through Steam and cannot start the game or create a shortcut, or running without Steam being active

Fix: If installed via Steam, you can find the game executable (exe) at the following location:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009

If you double click this the game will launch, you can also create a shortcut to this location on your desktop.

I installed through Steam and I can't find my Data Editor Or Resource Archiver.

These are both located in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

I installed through Steam and now I get an annoying block of colour on my screen (bottom right hand corner)

Fix: In steam click the icon "settings", click the tab "in game" and untick the "enable steam community" and voila

You receive an error when trying to install the Patch - digital signature issue (Vista)

Fix:

1. Create a shortcut on the desktop to cmd.exe (if you don’t know how to see guide below)

2. Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as administrator

3. When the command window opens, type or paste the following and press ENTER:

Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON

4. Reboot and then try installing the driver.

Quick Guide to Creating a shortcut:

1. Right click on an empty space on the desktop to open the context menu

2. Select New

3. Select Shortcut with a left-click

4. In the location box type cmd /k Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON 5. Select Next

6. Name your shortcut and push Finish

You are receiving the error: ‘FM2009 could not run as ‘facegen’ was unable to initialize!’

Fix: Please install the Patch, and ensure your graphics drivers are up to date

You are receiving the error: ‘This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem

Fix: Please download the file from here and place in the following folder: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

http://downloads.sigames.com/download/saAuditMD.zip

I can't play the game due to an XML parsing error

If you have a shortcut on your desktop you can do the following:

• Right-click on the FM shortcut.
  • Choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
  • In the "Target" field, add the --reset_preferences command line option after "fm.exe", so it should look like this:
    "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe" --reset_preferences
  • Press OK and then try to run the game as normal, using the shortcut.

You'll want to remove the command after you run the game, as otherwise it will continue to reset your preferences every time you launch.

If you don't have a shortcut you can make one and then perform the instructions on the shortcut you've made.

• If you purchased and installed the game through Steam you should be able to find the fm.exe in the following directory:
    C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Football Manager 2009/
  • If you purchased and installed the game from a boxed DVD copy you should be able to find the fm.exe in the following directory:
    C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/

Temporary fixes for users having their game freezing

One solution to this is playing the game in Windowed Mode. Instructions on how to setup the game in windowed mode can be found in another thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64936

Another solution could be to turn off stadiums and shadows.

Message originally posted in this thread: If you still have activation issues (non phone) look here...

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ONE OF THESE ISSUES – PLEASE READ

When I try to activate, it says I'm not connected to the internet / other activation problems

OR

Error: You are receiving the Error ‘Product Key already Active’ message

OR

I’m receiving the Error [-10] what can I do?

OR

You are receiving a [-703] error: ‘We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key please visit sigames.com’

OR

You are receiving an Error [-821]

OR

Error: You are receiving the Error [-51] / [-52] message

OR

You receive the ‘Error: Application was unable to connect to the internet. Please check your connection.’

OR

You receive the ‘Error -10, -1, -703, 12029, 12007.’

What we see most of, is people with -10, -1, -703, 12029, 12007 errors, who are simply blocked from getting out on the internet with our activator. This has mostly been Vista Firewall - but there all sorts of reasons ranging from firewalls, to anti-virus to proxies servers, routers and more. In the most severe cases the only program with internet access has been IE or Firefox.

Therefore, we have created a disconnected Activator Fix. This fix will let you create a file, go to a website, upload the file, and then install a response file so that you can play the game without the game ever needing the internet. We hope this fixes the problem for most of you.

Please download the fix here:

http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv3.zip this is v8.0 - we haven't changed the url as other posts are linking

To use the fix, please do the following:

1) Download the file to your desktop

2) Unzip the contents of the file - You must unzip ALL of the files... (ActivatorDLL.dll, FootballManager2009.jpg and RunMe.exe)

3) Click RunMe.exe

4) Enter your license key under the panel that reads "Step 1"

5) Press the "Save" button

6) Save the "Request.txt" file to your desktop

7) In Internet Explorer - go to http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/fileactivate.aspx - You may also click the link under the panel that says "Step 2"

8) In the web page that you have opened, please use the "Browse" button to upload "Request.txt" to the server

9) Press "Upload" and upload the file to the server

10) The server will then ask you to save a file called "Response.txt"

11) Save this file to your desktop

12) Next, go back to the fix program. Under the panel that says "Step 3" press the "Load" button and then find Response.txt on your desktop, or wherever you saved it to in step 11, for Vista users the default is the ‘download’ folder in Users Documents, for XP users the default is typically the desktop.

13) Once you have loaded the file - the application will tell you if you have been successful.

14) If you are successful - Please start your game.

15) If you are not successful - please email us the error code at errors@uniloc.com and we will continue to try and help you.

Thank you for your continued patience

ANY POSTS THAT ARE DEEMED UNHELPFUL OR EFFECTIVELY MASK THIS THREAD WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT WARNING - THIS IS TO BENEFIT THE PEOPLE THAT NEED ASSISTANCE - PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE TO AN ISSUE LISTED ABOVE - OR HAVE A NEW ACTIVATION ISSUE

Message originally posted in this thread: Phone Activation Issues? Please Read Carefully...

If you're struggling, here's a step by step guide. Please follow carefully;

Huge thanks to user AntMurf who took the time to write this out to help others.

1. Insert disk and run the setup (if you have autorun installed it will do so automatically).

2. Once installed, the game will bring you to the "Soft Anchor" registration screen.

3. You will be prompted to enter the keycode on the back of your manual. This can be difficult to read if there are many "0" and "O" in the code. Before entering if possible visit the http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/ site. Here you can enter the code as you see it and the website will display the full code in a format that enables you to determine 0's from O's.

4. On the soft anchor screen, there is text space split into 4 sections. Type the 25 digit code in full with no space in here. Please note that it is VITAL that you ENTER THE CODE IN CAPITALS.

5. Underneath the text space, there will be the option of "online" or "phone". Choose "phone" and select next.

6. Here you will be given a number for your particular country after an "are you sure you want to activate by phone message".

7. On the same screen you will be given a 16 digit numerical code. Once you ring the number, this is the code you must enter when prompted.

8. Enter the 16 digit code, once confirmed you will be given a 7 digit response code consisting of numbers and letters.

9. Enter the response code when prompted, and you will be given a new 16 digit code. This process will repeat about 4 times (ie. 16 numerical code, response code, 16 numerical code, response code, 16 numerical code, response code, 16 numerical code, response code).

10. If, after three 16 digit codes and three response codes the process stops, it means that you probably entered your intial 25 digit key code in incorrectly. Again - re-enter the 25 digit code IN CAPITALS.

11. Once the final response code is entered correctly, a small box will appear with "Auth Key" at the bottom left of the Soft Anchor page.

12. You will then be prompted with three seven digit codes to complete the authentication. Once the first auth code is entered correctly a second box appears beside it, and then once the second auth code is populated a third box appears. Put in the final code and the authentication is complete. A message will appear to confirm this.

13. Start the game as normal by double clicking the icon on your desktop or in your C/Program files.

If you're still struggling with this, I'd recommend talking to or mailing Customer Services - here:

http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK

They will be able to help.

SEGA and Sports Interactive explain authentication problems with Football Manager™ 2009

After prolonged issues with pre-release piracy, this year SEGA and Sports Interactive decided to implement a new copy protection system for Football Manager 2009. The incorporation of Uniloc's copy protection system for the game has unfortunately caused a number of unexpected difficulties which SEGA would like to explain to any customers who may have experienced problems authenticating their copy of Football Manager 2009 since it launched on Friday November 14th.

The first problem was that the printing of the keycodes on the in-game manuals. The choice of font meant that some customers were unable to decipher their authentication keycode correctly due to some of the different characters in the keycode looking very similar. On realising this on the Thursday evening, SEGA worked closely with the team at Uniloc to update code on the authentication servers to work around the problem. This situation does not affect customers in Australia and America where the keycodes were printed without any issues.

The authentication servers then suffered a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack from an external party which significantly delayed the distribution of the solution for several hours. The knock-on effect of the DDoS attack subsequently necessitated that the phone line keycode activation, which also runs through the online authentication servers, had to be suspended so that the online authentication servers could be prioritised. Since this time the individual phone lines have been under constant DDoS attack. Unfortunately this means that some customers are still experiencing difficulties authenticating their copy of the game via phone activation, although the online server authentication is currently working as it should be.

SEGA would like to stress that while there are still some problems being experienced with customers trying to authenticate their game via phone, everything is being done to ensure that this is resolved as soon as possible. SEGA and Sports Interactive take pride in producing the very best Football Manager year on year, and regret that this unfortunate situation has arisen. SEGA and Sports Interactive would like to unequivocally apologise to any customers who have experienced difficulties in authenticating their game, restate their desire to solve every issue encountered in the process, and enable all customers to be able to play and enjoy Football Manager 2009.

Despite the issues that some users faced at the weekend, and since its launch on Friday, Football Manager 2009 has authenticated over 200,000 copies globally, but all at SEGA and Sports Interactive are determined for the small amount of people who are still having issues to be up and running as soon as possible. For those who are still experiencing problems, please do contact our Customer Services department at www.sega-europe.com/support, or visit our game forums at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=63556 where a FAQ is available for those still having issues.

Statement ends.

This is posted on behalf of SEGA and SI - this would have been posted by Miles had he not been on a plane at this moment.

Archived