S.S. Lazio- Take them back to the 90's

mocko666

Welcome to Società Sportiva Lazio

260pxsslaziovv9.th.pngthpix.gif

Società Sportiva Lazio,

thpix.gif commonly referred to as S.S.Lazio or simply Lazio. An Italian football club who play in the Serie A. The club was founded on the 9th January 1900 and are based in Rome.

The club's colours have led to their Italian nickname of biancocelesti. (white and blue).

In their 108 year history Lazio have won the serie A twice first in 1973-74 and more recently 1999-00 season. Lazio have also won the Coppa Italia four times. They have also been succesful on the European stage winning the Uefa Cup Winners Cup and Uefa cup both in 1999.

They play there home games at the 73,000 seater Stadio Olympico of which they share with their fierce rivals Roma.

Rivalries

The Derby della Capitale, known in English speaking countries as the Rome derby is a match between Lazio and their main rivals Roma; it is amongst the most heated and emotional footballing rivalries in the world. A Lazio fan, Vincenzo Paparelli was killed at one of the derby games during the 1979–80 season after being hit in the eye by a flare thrown by a Roma fan. Lazio also have a strong rivalry with Napoli

The 1990's- Their Most Succesful Decade

The arrival of Sergio Cragnotti, in 1992, changed the club's history forever as he was prepared to invest long term in new players for the club in order to make the team a competitor on the Serie A level. Cragnotti repeatedly broke transfer records in pursuit of players who were considered major stars - Juan Sebastian Veron for £18million, ChristianVieri for £19million and breaking the world transfer record, albeit only for a matter of weeks, to sign Hernan Crespo from Parma for £35million.

From 94-97 Lazio had top four finishes, also finishing 2nd once. In 2000 they completed the double winning the Serie A and Coppa Italia with the legendary swedish manager Sven Goran Eriksson in charge from 97-01.

In addition to the aforementioned one, Lazio had two other Coppa Italia triumphs in recent years, in 1998 and 2004. Lazio also won the last ever UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1999 and reached the UEFA Cup final in 1998, but lost 0-3 against a Ronaldo-inspired Inter Milan. Lazio won the Italian Super Cup twice and defeated Manchester United in 1999 to win the European Super Cup. Lazio was also the first Italian football club to be quoted on the Italian Piazza Affari stock market.

The 2000's dropping back to Earth

Lazio began the decade brightly by winning the Italian Super Cup and finishing in 3rd place in the league - but the departure of Sven Goran Eriksson accelerated the decline of the club. With money running out, or wasted on transfer flops like Gaizka Mendieta for £28million, Lazio missed the all-important qualification for the UEFA Champions League in the 2001–02 season, finishing in a disappointing sixth place. A financial scandal also forced owner Cragnotti out leaving the club in a dire state.

However in the 2005–2006 season under the coaching of Delio Rossi saw the club compete beyond all expectations with a team which blends remaining veterans such as Angelo Peruzzi and midfield fan favourites Fabio Liverani and Ousmane Dabo with an infusion of motivated players with lower salary demands. The policy proved to be successful as the club qualified for the 2006–07 UEFA Cup

Lazio finished a dissapointing 12th position in Serie A last season and are far too big a club to be out of the top 5 or 6.

Now and Onwards

Lazio a club who have been succesful on the domestic front and the European front need your help. With past greats such as Crespo, Di canio, Nedved and Nesta, Fabrizio Ravenelli, Gascoigne (of course). Can you take them back to the glory days on the 1990's.

Club Information

Name: S.S.Lazio

Legends: Giuseppe Signori

Favoured Personnel: Veron

Club Icons: Dino Zoff, Diego Simeone, Nestam Peruzzi, Di Canio, Rocchi

Fierce Rivalries: Chievo, Atalanta, Bologna, Brescia, Pescara, Messina, Roma, Livorno

Other Rivalries: Napoli, AC Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina, Ternana, Perugia, Palermo, Reggina, Torino, Vicenza, Sambenedettese, Foggia, Taranto

Finances: OK

Transfer Budget: 3.6mil (mid table)

Media Prediction: 11th

First Team

Gk- Carrizo, Muslera, Berni

DL- Kolarov, Radu

DR- Lorenzo De Silvestri, Lichtensteiner

DC- Rozenhal, Siviglia, Cribari, Radu

MC-Dabo, Ledesma, Matuzalem, Brocchi, Mutarelli

AMC- Mauri, Pandev

AMR- Foggia, Meghni, Zarate

AML- Del Nero, Foggia

ST- Rocchi, Pandev, Makinwa, Zarate

Key Players

Goran Pandev

Rocchi

Kolarov

De Silvestri

Youngsters to watch

Faraoni- potential to be a good player

Radu - Potential to be a good player

De Silvestri - Potential to be a quality player

Campoli - got potential to be a good player

Tuia - got potential to be a good player

Distinct lack of good youth this needs looking at.

Squad Analysis (im going to do this without referring to a formation)

Goalkeepers: Lazio are pretty much sorted in this position Carrizo will be your main goalkeeper, and Muslera is as good a backup as you can get on a small budget not much point pumping your money into this, however you may want to look for a young goalkeeper to come in for the future maybe Fiorillo (Sampdoria) or Sergio Asenjo both turn out quality.

Right Backs: Lorenzo De Silvestri will keep you sorted in this area for years to come, hes only 20 and therefore should be at the club for at least a decade. And with Lichtensteiner as backup you are sorted in this area.

Left Backs: Kolarov is quality here and is only 21/22 so he like De Silvestri will be at the club for years to come. Only problem is theres no real backup here Radu can act as backup but he's a centre back up potential so maybe you might want to look at a loan here just to cover Kolarov.

Centre Backs: A weak point of the team especially when Rozenhal is your best defender. Rozenhal will be solid so you can keep him here, Cribari is decent at best but i don't rate him in the slightest, and Siviglia will decline rapidly and he isn't that good at the start anyway, Radu should be a future star here. Thus i advise looking at a centre back, i got Julien Escude in as he can play left back as well. Another could be Goian. Filter out Centre backs and see who comes up for your budget.

Right Wingers: Foggia has been good for me this season alot better than his stats suggest and with Meghni as back up here you don't really need to look at this position yet however could be looked at for the future if you get more money in. David Santon could be looked at for the future.

Left Wingers: Del Nero has been pretty good for me though he's very hit and miss so a replacement could be looked at. Foggia can play at this side also as back up and it seems that Goran Pandev can be retrained over here but i wouldn't reccomend it. I'd look at a better player for this side.

Centre Midfielders: Dabo has performed brilliantly for me in a defnsive role, Ledesma has good stats and can perform well, and Matuzalem on loan is a very good passer and creator. Mauri is a good attacking playe and can create chances though i havn't player him due to my formation having two defensively minded players, though i don't doubt he could do a very good job. Brocchi and Mutarelli provide good backup. This area can be improved but for the minute it's one of the better areas.

Forwards: Pandev and Rocchi are your best forwards as Rocchi will or at least should score goals and Pandev should create and chip in with a couple. Mauro Zarate is great backup on loan however with the agreed price being at 11+ million i dvise not buying him unless he performs insanely well for you. Rocchi is injured at the start and Makinwa is poor, look at getting a goalscorer in for example Palermo from Boca, a good finisher and great in the air.

Conclusion: Centre Back, Winger either side and A Striker are priorities and a centre midfielder for the future.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radu is a quality youngster

Yep sorry about missing him off. Made the mistake of looking through u20s and reserves forgetting that some of the first team are still "good youngsters". Also going to add silvestri as hes a quality youngster.

I will also look tomorow at getting some pictures up of The key players and the Youngsters and as i said a squad analysis. Going out now so it will have to be done tomoro cheers

Finally a Lazio thread ;-)

To be clear: I chose the transfer budget of european qualification through competition.

I bought Santon € 4Mio & Sold Meghni in stead. As an extra striker I had Mauricio (from villareal on a free tranfer (he is not signed to a club in the 9.1 update) & As I am Belgian, I signed the biggest talent from Belgium: Eden Hazard (Paid €2Mio but can go up untill €6.25 depending)

To strenghten my squad further I have 2.4 Mio left and I am looking for a central defender.

(I hope to sign FAT Ronaldo for free after his injurie, just for a year or so, to cover the lack of good strikers)

Players I sold (All on 24months offers, no cash immediatley):

Meghni Parma €3.6Mio

Manfredini Salernitana €925K

Mutarelli Ascoli €775K

Belleri Livorno €600K

Firmani Salernitana €850K

Berni Porto €950K

Degré Modena €325

Siviglia Al-Ittihad (KSA) Loaned €16K + option to buy

Diakite Frosinone €1.2Mio (+20% next sale) I was robbed on this one, but my own mistake :-)

Also: Alessio Campoi - DC - Is rated to (If i can believe other posts about this subject).

So probably put him with the talents as well.

Right then finally got to January of the first season and i think im doing very well to be honest, alot better than i expected though im trying not to get my hopes up.

The first transfer window i set mid-table finish and only got 3.6million transfer budget however i managed to bring in 2 quality players as back up and rotation.

First i identified the weaknesses to the squad and decided there was sufficient strength in depth in the midfield and full back areas and up front was good if lacking a physical presence.

Thus in came the signings of Julien Escude for 950k and Martin Palermo for 2.5 million.

And out went Manfredini and Beleri for a combined 875k. I wanted to sell a few more however nobody wanted anyone for the amounts i was asking so kept them all as backup.

Had a very good start to the season, going 6 games unbeaten before being thrashed by Inter 4-1, which brought us back down to Earth, from there our form fluctuated and we found it difficult to score more than one a game yet also conceeded one or two a game also so we fluctuated from 11th to 6th. This inconsistency called for a change from my usual 4-2-3-1 and i brought about an attacking 4-3-3 with 3 centre mids and 3 strikers with a wide formation and the left centre striker dropping into AMC postition, now heres where the fun started i went on an 8 game unbeaten run including wins away against Juventus and at home against Roma.

So come January the 11th i find myself 4th 5 points behind Juventus and Inter and 11 points of AC Milan, however i am level on points with 5th placed Roma.

Most of my players are now wanted by big clubs and looking to move on, so it looks like im going to be searching for replacements soon.

(Anybody else playing a lazio save feel free to post your progress here, any advice, tips on tactics players just ask here myself and the rest of the forum members will be more than happy to help).

Hehehe, beat Roma :-) Nice 1

I had a tactic in the demo with Real Madrid which was pretty good (but obviously also because of the players) with which I didn't lose a single game (Even when a lot of my players were injured).

But its not for the kind of players LAzio has :s Shame though.

I will be posting my stats but I haven't got around to play a game yet... When it happens I hope to have a tactic ready.

Pitch of Stadio Olimpico is wide so it is best to play with wingers...But I haven't quite finished evaluating my team :-)

2 cup and 2 serie A matches so far (finally able to play some matches of importance):

Montova: 2 - 0 win

Inter: 1 - 1 Draw (Late equilizer)

Genoa: 2 - 2 Draw (most of the match 10 players, but they were also better with 11 - 11).

AlbinoLeffe 0 - 1 Win (Penalty)

I have difficulties scoring so it seems ;-) Pandev isn't playing as good as he should either :s Probably because all the coaches are trying to unsettle him.

im in feb. around 25 games played.top of the league with joint milan. i recalled my team whacking some good teams 3-0 or something. using knap 96pts tactic. i only got 2 new players. in which on loan lautaro from sevilla for my right wing position and extra keeper in the arsenal kid. i love my defend.but sold rozehnal as he has not played a game as cribari is scoring about 8 goals already. maybe i need new mc but really no idea who to buy.preferably italian. good things about lazio is their side players. i will see how the league end.

SS Lazio is my fav team and i played them in every version of the game since cm italia 95.

here is an story about my first seson

my playstyle

tactic : make my own 4-4-2 or an 4-3-3 like they played in old the mid 90s

database : large

selected leauges : france,germany,spain.brazil,argentina,greece,turkey,holland,portugal,italy

help programs : none (scout all my players on my own and use good player forum sometimes)

games : watch all games in 3d on extended or kye, ( takes forever but very entertaining)

transfer policy : very agressive

transfers summer 2008: i needed an striker fast couse rocchi was out. DA BOMBER Cardozo joined for 5 m£ and delivered us 23 goals in 38 games

lewandowsky was brought in as replacer/sub, santon as future right winger

opare and aquino as long term projects

i loaned in rat and song wich got a huge number of games and p,layed realy good

i sold of the junk in the team and cut my wages, i also sold foggia for 2,5m£ mainly couse i needed cash, altough this left my stripped of my right wing and forced 17y santon to play 20 games from start this seson

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/512/transfers2009pe0.jpg

my team looked mainly like this first half of the seson

carizzo

dl rat

dc rozenthal

dc radu

dr silvestre

ml kolarov (retrained) (pandev)

mc ledesma

mc mauri/meghni/song

mr zarate (santon)

str pandev (lewandowski)

str cardozo

mataruzalem,lichtensteiner,aquino where mainly used as subs

the team started pretty good

first 11 leauge games we played won7 draw2 loss2 then the problems started with alot of the first team unfit or injured, zarate played bad and had huge problems to make anything on the pitch, santon got the chanse and played very good for beeing an 17 y old with 10 in most stats :)

-early december a couple of french clubs wants ledemsma and i put a 20m£ tag on him, second offer from lyon are 8,5£ and my chairmen loves it and accept it over my head. I go ballistic couse i like him and wanna make my team around him.

-when januari comes ledesma leaves and i am desperate to get a new midfielder. i had target the supertalents in belgium witsel and defour as targets. They had a pricetag of 15m£ and lazio had to give up.

my chairmen once again went over my haed and accepted an 8m£ offer for team cap rocchi He was offered out to all clubs in europe for 10m£. Inter finaly got him for 9m£.

We then decided the loaned player from arsenal Song should play insteed and put ledesmas money on future players and in come saivet for 4,5m£ ,de maria 6,25m£ and paloschi 2,1m£

The team played fairly well but we had problems gelling and finding the right settings for the defence. Nealry all matches agaisnt : fiorentina,Inter,Milan,Juventus where lost. and the 2 important derbys agaisnt roma to.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2111/romavlaziozq6.jpg

We where 1-1 untill 68 min. then roma scores 3 on us and we had 2 sent of in the battle.

The final table looked like this

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4150/tabell2009kz0.jpg

a 6th place was not bad for us, eurocup games next year and board was happy

good players 2008/2009

3 players played all games, de silvestre, carrizzo, radu

Pandev 35 games : 17 goals,6A, 7,36 AVGR , made many important first goals with counters totaly solo, played 10 games as a left winger

Kolarov my left defender7winger 6G,6A,7,26 AVGR gave me a good offensive on the left flank

Radu beginning of seson he was a whimpy centreback and transformed to a stable top back, increased 3-4points in all defensive attributes

cardozo won seria A golden boot, made 22G in 38 games. called the bomber . have rockets he fire from long ditance and are strong as a bull

first seson took me 1 day and 6hours to play. My next seson will take longer. I have been making alot of transfers lately.

here are the transfers summer 2009 to deadline in october

all in transfers are in 24month payments exept defour.

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sslaziofk2.jpg

i bought in almost a new team and sold of one. My seson expectations are eurocup place this year to. Lazio needs to gel togheter and all young players like sakho,saivet,wijnadldum,de maria,defour,mazzarani needs to devolp further to be an contender in serie A

i got one good youth player through my academy hes rated as better then defour and same lvl as pandev :)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4246/jacopofusinp8.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/66/jacopofusi2kr3.jpg

other good youth players in lazio oct 2009

lewandoski http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9480/26robertlewandowskibf4.jpg

paloschi http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2488/9albertopaloschitm1.jpg

aquino http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2030/13danielaquinogk5.jpg

santon http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/4277/39davidesantontn1.jpg

wijnaldum http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2921/25georginiowijnaldumda5.jpg

also have sakho,saivet de maria, radu,silvestri but i dont think they need a presentation on this forum :)

Think I am going to restart my game ;-)

I was looking @Cardozo too, but could not decide between him and Pragbronyak (or something, from Zenit).

Think I am reevaluating my players after a couple of games. Still looking for the right tactic atm.

Witsel, Defour, Fellaini are good, but keep an eye on Hazard, his skill is much greater than Witsel and Defour, but he needs more training (future star). Irl all the top teams are following him, plays at Lille 1st team, despite not being 17 I think (otherwise it is despite nog being 18;-)). Became an international 2 weeks ago.

cardozo is amazing , that russian u mention many clubs want and can be hard to get. cardozo is easy to get and have low wage demands to.

ye i keep an eye on hazard. but my team is stacked on the wings and in attack now. i need centre midfielders. next seson i am prolly gonna gun for witsel and team him togheter with swerts and defour for an belgium natinal midfield in lazio hehe

i have seen loads of brazilian and french supertalents lately.

laurito and sakho are wonderkids now.

i reduced my wages from 18.9m£yealry from year 1 to 11m£ in year 2. i also have gotten an chinese merchandise partner club. Lazio is now making money each month even though i pay off the big loan and about 5 players in monthly payments.

pandev is freaking crazy in my game, DONT SELL HIM

Restarted a game of Lazio, despite drawing Real Madrid pre-season I lost my first Srie A match, against Genoa (2-3) But it looks promising, they fought back from being 0-3 behind.

Genoa play a 3-4-3

I signed

- progrebnyak (Loan: €5 M + €8.5M future fee)

- Santon € 2M (+ future insentives) (I always sign him, he's cheap and can be immediatly used)

- Fuentes € 275K

- Rat (Loan: € 650K)

- Ljunberg € 16K (Now I have him and foggia to cover Left and Right)

Team

---------------Cardozo-------------

De Silvestri-Rozenhal-Radu-Kolarov

Santon-----Mauri-Ledesma-Del Nero/Foggia

--------Progrebnyak-Pandev---------

Substitutes:

---------------Muslera-------------

Lichtsteiner-Fuentes-Cribari-Rat

Ljunberg-Metuzalem-Brocchi-Del Nero/Foggia

--------Makinwa/Rocchi-Zarate---------

Rocchi injured so Makinwa is his sub.

Hint for Lazio: Enquiry about Criscito and you will be able to sign him when his loan ends for around € 3M.

If I happen to have to sell Rocchi I will buy Cardozo, but I am trying to eliminate as much as possible non-EU players as I will have to miss them when they are away with there national squad. (African cup, amareican cup, etc...) That's why I chose for Progrebnyak in the first place.

As you can see I afloaded a lot of players.

Providing me with the financial space to breath and expand my staff (Except for Ball control and Attacking I have 7 star training, 2 physios with 20 physiotherapy & a few scouts). Also any dead wood is removed.

I don't have much time to play (and selected too many leagues to run on my portable (>25 + A lot of "load all players" on a 1.8Ghz/2Gb portable):-)

But a little update:

IT IS GOING SUPER!!!! :D

Played Palermo, AC, Juve, Fiorentina all out, lost 1, drew 1 won the rest)

4-3 loss to fiorentina was my own tactical mistake, was 1-3 up at half time.

2-2 against AC was lucky, scord the equalizer around 90th minute

In 2 games I get the difficult week ;-) Roma (H), Inter (A), Napoli (Who are top3 atm) (H)

If I manage to win 2 I am very satisfied ;-)

PS: At the moment I am first in the Serie A ;-) Scoring 26, coneceding 10 (of which 4 by fiorentina) in 12 matches.

Still early but I think I'll manage to secure a "respectable league position" :-)

How are you guys doing? Season 2, what is your status?

i am end of seson 2. 3 matches to play and can finish 4th to 8th. realy tight with the points. i got milan(h) mantova(h) and parma (h) left to play

i reached semifinal of uefa cup and final in italian cup. lost both to valencia and juventus.

something that disturbs me alot is i have many young players and they prefer to play u19 international caps insteed of helping my team in for example cupfinal or leauge ending. i have to play matches every 2-3 days so my players are supertired.

lazio - milan: 1-0 lewandowsky scores a long shot on a counter. lazio played 10 men last 35 min and survived milan onslought. good milan have many old players with bad stamina

lazio -mantova: boring game. lazio creates alot but doesnt scores. 23-0 in chanses. in 78min finaly we score on a corner by wonderkid lautito 1-0

lazio-parma : 3-1 pandev scores 2 and santon shoots and long shot.

last match was for nothing i would finish 5-6 th anyways. lost 4th place on bad goal difference to udinese. had 3 16 year olds in my starting eleven last match

here is my status seson 2

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5955/salvatoreschillacifd8.png

I just love your nice bank finances, so next year uefa cup again?

Of which players does your team consist atm?

Found any more good players That perform well within the squad?

PS:

I have found a little gem (just to make you a litttle jealous since you want to make an all Belgian midfield;-))

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/PeterBecker.jpg

In my opinion amazing stats for a 16 year old :-)

Beat Roma 2-1 btw, but lost 2-0 to inter(Serie A) and 2-3 to Napoli (Coppa Italia) :-(

But I am still standing 2nd and we are near january :-)

2nd is awesome man, that belgian looks nice. try sign witsel and tutor him :) he have nice rounded skills

roma won champions leauge one time in my game and milan one time. they have bought many nice players and i see those to as dominators in the leauge atm. inter and juve are very good to. i consider myself as 5th team now. in squad strenght i am 4-5th but in economy i am at top 5th

my economy is growing now. i got my self an american franshise club as partner so now i got 2 of them. china and usa. my merchandise have increased from 200-250k £ a month in sellings to 950k-1,4m£. just that increase will give me 10m£ more to use as wages or transfer sums each year.

my strategy now is to buy the best young players i can find. The other italian topteams have to good squads for me to challange about title so i will build a powerhouse longterm way.

my team still have same important players beggining of seson 3 kolarov,pandev,carizzzo,cordozo,radu.12 of my 26 first team players are 20 years or younger.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/907/sslazio3fp1.png

i wanted to strenghten up my centre midfield again this year and board gave me 10,5 m £ got a uefa cup place. i wanted witsel,veloso on that spot. witsel they wanted 18 m for and veloso vent to chealsea for 29m. so i am still stuck with same squad year 3 as year 2. i bought a young macedonean friend to pandev from hes natinal team that is a future star dmc i think. transfers year 3 was for regens and young player only and a 3rd backup keeper on loan from argentina.

how much is pandev scoring for u? whut are hes settings and whut settings do u use on partner Progrebnyak?

i am angry they sold ledesma over my head couse very hard find an replacer and 8,5£ is jokemoney on transfermarket in my game. i need 15m£ at least to get an national midfielder with good stats.

Well i've deviated from my Lazio game for a while to play my usual Arsenal game however when i left i was 3rd behind AC Milan and Udinese and lost two important players but for very nice sums of money.

Goran Pandev 25 million and

Ledesma for 25 million gave me somewhere around 40 million to spens due to only having 70% available

Theres a little update hope your games are going strong. And i defiantely agree it is almost impossible to sign a replacement for ledesma, however i managed to get D'agostino and Fellaini.

Roma won CL? Don't make me laugh ;-) Well at least that 1 girl is going to strip ;-)

You have quite a competent team imo... How do you request a feeder club for franchise purposes, because when I ask a feeder team, I always get teams in France, Spain, Germany and stuff;-)

Mocko666: How much did you pay for Fellaini? His acceleration is a bit low imo.

€ 25M for pandev is imo peanuts as in my game (not even at the end of season 1 he is worth €18M)

Currently I am 4th in serie A but there is 3 point gap between 1 & 5 and between 1 and 6 is 6 points, afterwards the gap is much bigger. So I guess I will make it to europe this year (9 games to go).

Pandev scored a lot for me in serie A (18 atm, but hasn't scored for me lately:s)

Pogrebnyak (despite not talking Italian and stuff;-)) scored 15 in Serie A, Lazio also became one of his favorite teams :-)

Depending on the opposition 1 is target man with run onto ball/To feet (Pandev) or To head (Pogrebnyak).

I trained Pandev so he would go round the keeper. Would like him to train to beat offside trap too.

Also I lost Rocchi, was a shame, but the board accepted it also :s In my game he went to Chelski. (But the money was good though, €15M) With this money I bought Pogrebnyak for € 7.5M (in stead of agreed price of 8.5M)

And also de goalie from Viola in a CO-ownership (the italian wonder kid who is being tutored now by carizzo)

So at the moment I only have 2 viable strikers, so if one gets injured, I'm ****ed. Zarate is not that goo imo :(

If it is indeed impossible to replace Ledesma (what in fact is true for 8.5M then I would, just like you, buy forestieri or someone like him and let him play every game hoping he improves dramaticaly on a very short term. (Like D. Santon).

That's why I try to get 7* training asap

PS:

But I will have to go on the lookout for 1 MCd (young and talented as Ledesma has this spot (Pirlo like)) and Brocchi is going to retire soon being 33.

1 MCa as MAuri can't cope with my expectations (and Foristieri, who will come at the end of this season) is the young talented sub for him.

2 Strikers (I would love to Have Cardozo or Pazzani and another pacey striker like pandev).

A new DL is propably also a requirement as Rat his loan is going to end.

And a 16y old Wonder GK so I have 3 GK and can sell Muslera :-)

Preferably all Italian, if not possible EU players (not EU passport) :-)

I think I will send all my scouts out again :-)

i got foriesteri. but my regens are better then him if he doesnt improve in training.i wouldnt even sell pandev for 50m £. when he is 29 i will sell him to chelsea or some other overrated looser club.

how to get frenchise feeder club

: gotta have 5-6 normal feeder clubs first

: when u have enough normal feeder clubs u get the option when u press look for feeder club : national l, international or franshise club

:make sure u have knowledge of area u want feeder clubs in with scouts , send them to search in north america and east asia

ps it take 4-5 months for the feeder club button to be avaible again. so should be possible within first 2 years to have first feederclub up and running.

take take advantage of the frenchise clubs at maximum send your squad during preseson on tours and play feeder club and others to example usa or china if u have partnership with em. Brings in a few extra millions in merchandise sales ;)

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sslazio4iv2.png

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4060/sslazio5ax5.png

Thanks for the hint :-)

Now I am mad at myself for cancelling the 2 partnerships I had and for refusing a couple as there was no franchise club in :D

I will take 3 years total I think ;-) As I only have 1 partenrship and declined 1 a month (or so) ago.

PS: In my game it is really close: I was 2nd for 1 day ;-) after a 1-1 draw away against Roma but then I had to go to Inter, from whom I lost. 0-1 Now I am 5th, but the gap between 1 and 5 is 4 point, so in 1 day I can become 3rd again (2 points up). This with no less than 4 games to go ;-) There still is a chance ;-)

Number 6 is 6 points behind me... AS Roma :D

I played quite well against the top teams, but lost against the lesser Gods... (Genoa twice, Inter twice, Viola once, Samp Once, ... (total of 8 losses atm))

Update about Pogrebnyak:

Pogrebnyak is going fine, scoring no less than 20 goals in Serie A (1st is Pandev with 22 goals /10 assists / 9 MoM / 7.31avg, then Pogrebnyak 20 goals).

No complaints about this guy I would say :-)

CLFinale is between Cheslea (and thus Rocchi) and Man Utd who blew away Arsenal (1-4 (A) and 2-0 (H)).

ye i lost away to genoa 3 times of 3 so far haha. siena beet me home to lols 1 shot at goal 1-0 hahahaha rofl

check out that dude. i have decided i will sign him to whutever the price. will solve my mc problem hopefully next 10 years.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/998/24vladislavstoevht1.png

pogrebaryak is playing in Palermo in my game and made 16 goals on 21 matches in the leauge. he seems to be one of the best signings in FM2009.

i am first in my leauge competing for scudetto with juve and roma. my team have jelled togheter and the youngsters are growing every match. laurito are scoring fantasitc goals from the bench and santon and mazzarani are playing for gli azzure (italian national team) now

A good tip for lazio managers is to get a good brazilian scout with good knowledge of brazil with 18+ in scout values to scout brazil. add in search filter for him under 18/19 players in the filter. my scout is proposing loads of 6-7 star regens now age 14-16.some of them seems to be capable to play for lazio first team straight away.it my scout 1,5 year to start find em but now he is presenting a new to be wonderkid each weak.

He looks awesome :D Nice find :-) Too bad he is already at a "big" team, otherwise he would be much cheaper. You can try to unsettle him ;-)

How far away are you in the league? Early, Mid or late?

I'm gonna take note of Laurito ;-) But as I am quite biased about HG players I doubt I will take on the hint for Brazlian players (I already have a scout who gives me 14 y old wonderboys to watch ;-))

If my game would be real, it would be the most exciting Serie A since a LONG time ;-)

1 to 4 have all 75 point and me 5th has 73 :-)

Luckily, Viola have to play Roma (6th) & Inter (1st). So chances of me becoming 4th are quite good :-)

My last 3 are Siena (I'm looking out for the 1 - 0 loss ;-)), Napoli & Lecce.

For my MC I am keeping an eye on Veloso, Bodmer and players the like of them. Young wonderboys:-)

i can only dream of veloso. he earns so much he will never step down to my lowbudget wage. he get 4 times as much as my best payd player.

i am now in preseson before seson 4. i finsihed 3rd in serie A 2010/2011. i could have made it but lost to fiorentina and milan away even though i was up 2-0 both games.computer teams scores tons from longshots on me.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3495/seriea2vf5.png

11 points before 4th and only 3points up to winner.

presentation of my rivals atm

juventus : same team as start + guileherme. starplayers : amuri,sissoko,buffon,chellini,cristicom,giovinco

milan : alot of changes , star players : teixira,higuain,coloccini,obertan,babel,pato

udinese : very hard to play against star players : sanchez,inler,jankovic,tissone,quagriella,zapata

palermo : medium team led by pogreybnyak, they seem to do well against the weak teams in the leauge

atalanta : good young team making smart traansfers : adu,belucchi,ratikic,michael johnsson

inter,roma,fiorentina are all strong teams and will play euro vase(eurocup next year)

inter are stacked with overpayd oldplayers now hehe

i will make an presentation of my entire team tomorow

i got 5,75m£ for euro spot by the board. thats damm stupid, i cant afford buy established players now

He looks awesome :D Nice find :-) Too bad he is already at a "big" team' date=' otherwise he would be much cheaper. You can try to unsettle him ;-)

How far away are you in the league? Early, Mid or late?

I'm gonna take note of Laurito ;-) But as I am quite biased about HG players I doubt I will take on the hint for Brazlian players (I already have a scout who gives me 14 y old wonderboys to watch ;-))

If my game would be real, it would be the most exciting Serie A since a LONG time ;-)

1 to 4 have all 75 point and me 5th has 73 :-)

Luckily, Viola have to play Roma (6th) & Inter (1st). So chances of me becoming 4th are quite good :-)

My last 3 are Siena (I'm looking out for the 1 - 0 loss ;-)), Napoli & Lecce.

For my MC I am keeping an eye on Veloso, Bodmer and players the like of them. Young wonderboys:-)[/quote']

Yes i have noticed that all the Serie A title races seem to be going incredibly close, with often the top 4-5 separated only a few points! Both my seasons with Juve went down to the final day of the season, where i won both with wins on the final day, one of them i even finished on level points with inter!

Finally end of season 1 at my game.

To my BIG surprise, Fio defeated AS Romas 5 - 1 :angry: Luckily Inter did what it had to and so I already climbed over Fio (Making me fourth, but then AC and Juve also drew their second last game, making me second (together with AC Milan, but due to better underling results, I become second with only 1 game to go).

Last game: Inter is having a struggle (me too, but sssst;)) and win close by 2-3, I win 1-0 against Lecce.

I finish my game second, pay €1.3M bonusses and receive €650K for 2nd place (I don't know why I get so little, but hopefully I receive a lot of TV money next season + I am going to the CL immediately).

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/2008-2009.jpg

Also wath I don't get:

With team stats like this

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/Teamstats.jpg

and players with stats like this

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/Playerstats.jpg

I don't get why I am not in the top 3 of the managers of serie A (Ok, I can understand it because I have a lot of losses, but still;-))

But what strikes me even more is that NONE of my players received a top 3 place in an award.

Like "best foreinger" or something like that. Only thing is Pogrebnyak was top goalscorer and was in team of the year.

Otherwise nothing. I at least had expected Pandev to be in it also (certainly top 3 for best foreigner) idem Santon, Best youngster top 3.

Coppa Italia: AS Roma (Booo ;))

CL winner: Man Utd

Euro Cup: HSV

I signed myself a young GK from Spain, for €1.5M With a very bright future :) Only 16 so has a few more years to develop in quality :)

very nice. only 2 points from winner. you have hot goalscorers 46 goals on 2 strikers is alot in fm2009. they must have played almost every game?. it will be little harder next seson when u gotta fight 2 front war in champions leauge to. harder to play them all matches so gotta have good backup players.

all top 8 finishing spots gets same tv money in italy exept for the winner that gets double. the champions leuage play will give u about 20 mill£ totaly if u get to the 1/8 final

update

transfers http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1403/sslaziopu9.png

with upcoming talent in the midle of the field i was lacking class wingers. very few left footed fast wingers where avaible and i was forced to spend 12,5m£ on dos Santos hes been exellent so far and adapted very fast. balotelli was avaible after beeing unhappy in inter. a 20 year old italian wonderkid with national team experience was to much for me so i had to bid for him. de maria,santon,foriesteri,fiorello was sold to buy the 2 above. i only got 5,75m£ for transfer of board this year.

my transfer tactic now is to buy 1-2 ready to play players each year where i am lacking talent and cover and for the rest of the money buy regens to use as homegrown players and sellbase for profit later on.

i am now in december 2011. i am playing in champions leauge couse i finished 3rd last year

champ leauge table http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9166/europeanchampionscupzd2.png

leauge table http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/81/serieajv0.png

squad http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1356/sslazio2dh9.png

note on my core

carizzo super keeper, saves games for me . exellent teacher for my young keepers in u20 to tutor

pandev my best player. if he is in team i dont loose games. makes loads of assists

de silvestre rotation defender. my best defensive RB. always play against the other big teams

radu core player. makes defensive lock with sakho. have a good attitude and good morale during matches. very seldom radu makes mistakes. sakho make way more

kolarov rotation DL and ML. have had problems with injuries but have been voted fans player of the year. assists on many goals with crosses to cardozos head. always a force on the leftflank

presentation of my 2 unknown players . both regens and future Lazio players till they retire if they devolp to star players

augusto http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8481/20augustorx9.png

my creative mc. have had problems on this role since ledesma left me 3 years ago. made debut in brazil national team before he played for lazio A team.

bought from parana for 925k£ 2010. scored a goal agaisnt roma in hes leauge debut.

tom morvan http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3056/30tommorvan2fk0.png

defensive midfielder very good defensive stats and good mental also. rated 7 star by my 20/20 scout. if he improve psycical attributes a littlehe will be my first choise dmc. bought for 4,8m£ from le mans 2009.

my u20 team ranked my ASM with stats 19/17

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9407/sslazio3fw7.png

2-3 of the 5-6 star players will prolly make it to my first team

3-4 of the 3-4 star players will mayby make it to my first team. adamek is a Green hulk of 194cm pure muscles that run fast as hell. he needs alot more skills before serie A play.

Well Pandev's 25 million got accepted by the chairman still not bad and managed to bring in Vagner Love and Matias Fernandez with cash to spare.

Fellaini cost me 16 million i dont look for speed in my central midfielder especially since i play with three one that doesnt close down one that closes down heavily and one in the middle. He was a bit of a panic buy tbh as i couldn't find anyone to replace Ledesma but still he did well for me.

Well done on your second place finish \'t managerke good luck in champions league.

Congrats with such a CL prestation :)

Augusto has Vgood tech and metal stats (certainly for his age) and normal physical stats. Nice catch and good trained.

Tell me: How do you do the assessement of your squad?:-) Is it possible to do so for the first team too?

Mocko666: How doe Fellaini do in your team?

My strikers never had an injury (luckily) so yeah, except for the time that Rocchi was within my team they played every game the whole time (Rocchi was my supersub, scored every time at least once when he entered the pitch). Lasted only for a short time as by the end of january he left my side :)

Afterwards, it was just Pa-Po as Zarate was injured most of the time.

Next season I definetly need 2 extra strikers, 1 towering (Cardozo or Lewandowski (any good?)) and a Pandev sub (Rossi, Balotelli, Pallacio (Parma) (PS: is he good on your game?) or so ;-))

Only players that had a real rotation were the full backs.

Next season I need a lot more depth into the squad. I'll be aiming to get into europe again if the board gives me the choice...

Tell me: How do you do the assessement of your squad?:-) Is it possible to do so for the first team too?

when u are on the lazio players screen take assistant reports in wievs ( very important to have good ASM with 18+ judging player potential/ability values for it to be correct )

lewardowski is very cheap at start of game (650k£) with random potential, he can be a real steal or a decent signing. here is a screen of him in my game

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1640/26robertlewandowski2me2.png

he is my heawy striker sub for cardozo, he play 8-15 games a year mostly mostly cup games and unimportant CL/UEFA games i already won in first leg. good replacer

rossi and balotell is very good. u should aim getting both. rossi is more sub and replacer for pandev. balotelli is more quick winger but can play forward to. he is -* potential wich means he can be superworldclass player in some games. my aim was to get them both but rossi picked ROMA insteed. so now when he plays at olympico against me 81000 screems JUDAS!!! everytime he gets the ball. ;)

Preseason of 2nd season:

When enquiring about Rossi I get him offered for € 14.75M (just within budget).

I think a dream come true, getting him so cheap... But all of a sudden all the clubs seem to offer for him... So he went to the only team I did not want him to go... Inter (as they are already strong enough)

To have an even better position on the transfer market I offloaded some more players...

Muslera (Bought some cheaper sub to replace him), Mauri (Torino as Rosina went to Real Madrid), Fuentes (too good of an offer to refuse), Makinwa, Inzaghi (free), Zauri, Scaloni, Cribari (Stendardo is the substitute defender now)(All 3 to Catania, damn they where nice to me, total amount of €10.5M:D) & some youngsters for between 100K and 1.2M

The players that are new to Lazio:

-= Begin bought with the money from Rocchi sale =-

Pogrebnyak € 7.5 (was on loan and bought him for less than the agreed price).

Lewandowski €1.5 + % of profit (Sub for Pogrebnyak)

Forestieri € 1.7 + % of profit of next sale (Replacement of Mauri, Sub of Ledesma)

Some young wonderkids who are immediatly loaned out (Regens)

-= End bought with the money from Rocchi sale =-

Saivet € 10.5 + % of profit next sale (Sub for Pandev)

Fabian Carini @140K (2nd keeper, replacement of Muslera)

And now, the 2 big shots:

Miguel Veloso € 10 + 25 over 24 months + % of profit of next sale (Was trying after Rossi got refused but was always refused untill Man C & Chelsea showed me how much I had to offer, so I went over their offer and he decided to sign with me)

On loan, after redeemed surplus @ Man City Gelson Fernandes (Speaks Italian, so no lanuage barrier either).

This makes me believe: "I am ready for the CL and Serie A!" (Coppa Italia is of no concern to me)

-----------------Carrizo-----------------

De Silvertre-Rozenhal---Radu-----Kolarov

Santon---Ledesma---Fernandes---Foggia

-------Pogrebnyak------Pandev---------

-----------------Carini-----------------

Lichtensteiner-Stendardo-???-----Bonetto

Ljungberg---Forestieri---Veloso---Del Nero

------Lewandowski------Saivet---------

I also Have Brocchi, Becker and some other as back up.

Rest of the money I gave out to complete my 7* training

Agreed with the board to improve training & youth facilities.

3 feeder clubs already (German 2nd league, French 2nd league & Duth Premier league)

Now waiting to ask for even more :)

In CL I should be able to reach next Round as I am seeded with Man Utd (ouch) Zenit & steau bucharest(with radoi;)). (I was seeded 4th)

My transfer policy is also, sign few but the best (that are willing to come) or great future stars:D.

Edit: Milan bought for € 121M new players... Unk????

***Update***

Beat Inter (away) for the first time and how, I accidently put Stendardo as DL, so swapped him with Radu (to not lose a substitution).

90+1 minute he scores the 1-2 on a corner becoming MoM and all :-)

Serie A:

I am 2nd in the league 2 draws (Napoli en Sampdoria), 4 wins (Inter, Atalanta, Torino, Catania)

So its a good start.

Champions league:

2 wins (Steau (A), Zenit (H)). Up to the double confrontation with Man Utd (But the week is bad, Udinese, Fio, ManU, Brescia, Roma, ManU, ...)

I am happy I don't have much injured players (none at the moment) and still I have to rotate a lot.

finished my 4th year. i won seria A.runners up in the cup and q. final in champions leauge.

my seson ending games

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7182/sslazio10xm1.png

seria A table

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6527/seriea4kn4.png

played my 16-17 years old youth acedemy players last 3 games.took control of lead in januari and kept it all the way. key to succes was carrizzos play and some minor twaeks to my game tactics ( closing down on wingers ).

SS lazio economy 2011

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4503/sslazio9vi2.png

the economic feeder clubs in asia and usa is helping alot. to bad seson ticket sales and my attendance doesnt increase when my team play good. i have sold 19 000 seson tickets each year. roma have about 30000 better average attendance then me and they have finished after me every year. i got 25m£ from playing in champions leauge wich forced lazio to go with profit. alot of those money was payd to shareholders after summer break.

team stats.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/933/sslazio12kp3.png

laurito and cordozo made most of the goals, they never play with eachother. laurito play when C is unfit or come in as a sub late in games. pandev and dos santos my best player this year.Dos Santos was man of match more times then anyone in lazio been before and made an superb debut seson for us. Balotelli was average but i think he have potential to be my starting right winger in a few years.kolarov solid on left wing always.

Champ leauge play

Lazio knocked out teams like chelsea and lyon. the important games againt Real Madrid was a total fluke. we had no chanse and they trashed us 4-1, 1-0. sakho was banned and radu was injured.Carlos vela in Real had a fun game and made 4 goals..... next year i will get a good defender couse my academyu have failed to raise me a new nesta.

managerke

hows your economy ? bankbalance? wages? budget?

lazio got alot of deadwood first seson to get rid off first big transfer window. the loaned out players and brochi and so on. brochi got very high wage.

veloso is a great signing ( i couldnt getting him couse i got portugal leauge activated and he vent for 29m£ to chelsea ). he will be your strongest and brighest shining star for many seson. try tweak tactics around him some to take hes longshots to your opponents (he have 20 in my game).

saivet is also very good. altough i think u should use him on the wings more.

milan and inter is splashing money in my game to.

spending so far 2/9 2012

milan 244m £

inter 103m£

roma 179m£

juventus 135m£

fiorentina 92m£

SS lazio 156m£

preseson 2012

i wanted to improve my team from academy but no good DC are avaible and will not be so far so i had to splash alot of cash on a world class DC.

transfers

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9816/sslaziome1.png

bought in 2 first team players

-zapata from udinese 27m£ super defender. right footed and very pacey. will complement radu and sakhu.

-kakuta and vuksevic joined on free. both very good and will make my amc and aml better as rotation players.

krogh. regen. norway international goalkeeper. 21 years old. for free from bundesliga

7m£ on 4-5 regens

- sold out swerts and radoi from first team. radoi couse he was to slow for marking in champions leauge and swerts couse he didnt play as good as hes stats was.

- sold out many fringe players at the clubs i had loaned out to finance zapata deal.

presentation of regens in first team:

fusi

lazio acedemy player from 2009 intake. my ASM likes him alot and hes been increasing slowly every year. good amc stats.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6564/14jacopofusiik7.png

flores

regen from 2009. from villareal youth academy to levante first team. bought by lazio 2010 2,2m£. can play all over and have exellent defensive stats. to bad he can use right foot only.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3337/33mariofloresaj1.png

tip on tutoring

i have defour teaching my young midfielders : he have exellent mental stats and determination. i put youngsers to learn defours attitude towards game in interaction. doesnt always works sadly ;)

preseson 2012

i wanted to improve my team from academy but no good DC are avaible and will not be so far so i had to splash alot of cash on a world class DC.

transfers

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9816/sslaziome1.png

bought in 2 first team players

-zapata from udinese 27m£ super defender. right footed and very pacey. will complement radu and sakhu.

-kakuta and vuksevic joined on free. both very good and will make my amc and aml better as rotation players.

krogh. regen. norway international goalkeeper. 21 years old. for free from bundesliga

7m£ on 4-5 regens

- sold out swerts and radoi from first team. radoi couse he was to slow for marking in champions leauge and swerts couse he didnt play as good as hes stats was.

- sold out many fringe players at the clubs i had loaned out to finance zapata deal.

presentation of regens in first team:

fusi

lazio acedemy player from 2009 intake. my ASM likes him alot and hes been increasing slowly every year. good amc stats.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6564/14jacopofusiik7.png

flores

regen from 2009. from villareal youth academy to levante first team. bought by lazio 2010 2,2m£. can play all over and have exellent defensive stats. to bad he can use right foot only.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3337/33mariofloresaj1.png

tip on tutoring

i have defour teaching my young midfielders : he have exellent mental stats and determination. i put youngsers to learn defours attitude towards game in interaction. doesnt always works sadly ;)

wow ...great success mateee :D i have played 3 season with lazio , top finish of the league is 5th position T_T

could u upload ur tactic somewhere ?

I've been busy at work, but soon I will post you the screens of my finances. I am 1 of the 20th richest teams in the world.

Wages:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/wages.jpg

Finances:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/summary.jpg

At the start of 2nd season I had € 2M+ budget for wages but I was way under that. So I changed my wages/transfer budget, giving me a higher transfer budget.

I played a little bit yesterday:

I defeated ManU @ home and lost away. As ManU drew their 1st game against Zenit, I was 1st in my group.

I drew Arsenal... (darn, from all the teams seeded 2nd this must be the most unlucky).

In the Coppa Italia I defeated AS Roma :D So I am in semi-finals (Against Viola, but I will not play with my strongest team) as it is the between CL matches and I also have to play Viola, Udine the week between the 2 arsenal games.

Seria A:

1st (together with Inter) thanks to a 3-1 counter victory against inter. Pandev scoring a hattrick.

I probably won't last untill the end of the season (squad is not strong enough immo to play on 3 fronts).

So Serie A is top priority, then CL, then CI.

duco

try get rid of the deadmeat first seson and try sign the cheap superstars of fm 2009. couse later on they will be bought by other clubs.

suggestion : sakho,saivet,cardozo,lewandowski,veloso,Pogrebnyak

first seson is not that important couse rebuildning for long term is more important so a uefa cup place should be good goal. your squad is to weak and your money will be to short for champions leauge play seson 2 anyways.

managerke.

wow hard CL group. man u,arsenal and zenit hehe. u should be lucky going to knockout phace. hopefully your stadium will have sell outs with 300% tickets in the homegames. good money.

try spend some cash during jan transferwindow otherwise board will give away a large portion of your profit seson 2. u will get alot of tc money for the CL play in may/june.

How did you manage to get such good result Kennec?

I now lost 2 in a row, 1-0 HOME to Genoa, 1-0 away to Catania..

Unbelievable.Not creating any good chances, only 2 or 3.

I bought Cordoza, Santon and Di Maria.

I downloaded your tactic Kennec, not playing good at all. Any advice to create more chances ?

Thanks,

Duco

how many games u played tactic?

it needs 4-6 for players to learn it. use opposition instructions alot.

example genoa usealy play a 3-4-3 so attack on the wings alot and put pressure on their forwardas to intercept and counter their attacks.

I have a little question to ask:

It is march in my game, and I get Fazio offered for € 12M (Bargain).

I make the offer and he decides to sign with me.

However, I only have € 3M remaining transfer budget and the board refuses to give me more.

Is there something else I can do to sign him? I delayed the transfer for 1 week, but I won't be ale to keep this doing.

Kennec:

CL poule was ManU,zenit&Steau Bucharest. As ManU drew Zenit and I only lost from ManU away I was 1st in my CL group.

Arsenal finished 2nd in their group and instead of Bordeaux (or some weaker team like that) I get Arsenal (Almost impossible to reach next round but I bet my stadium will be sold out;)).

BTW: I defeated Arsenal away (0-2) playing counter football, not pretty but effective. Pandev & Kolarov (FK).

In competition I remain 2nd (2pts behind) due to a 1-2 loss against Napoli. I was angry ;)

Pa-Po are scoring a lot again, they seem realy compatible... 15 - 14 goals in competition and we are about 20 games far.

*Update*

CL: Arsenal is defeated but with a LOT of luck :D

21' 71' Pandev scores (His value is already € 36M:D)

30' Touré receives a 2nd yellow card for stopping Pogrebnyak going 1on1 with the GK.

45 + 1 & 90 + 1 Arsenal scores.

Lucky me they where only 10 (and still where able to draw me). So I proceed with the necessary luck but Pogrebnyak is in a slump, he appeared at least 4 times alone against the GK but didn't score. Hist last 3 matches he has avg rating of 5 :s

Put I keep playing him hoping he will revive

Inter also bought Inler (from Udinese for 30M)

Next season I will try to unsettle Balotelli and Rossi as they both DON'T play at Inter. Balotelli is reserve squad and Rossi only played 2 games + 4 subs.

I would sign fazio any day. look at me that splashed 27m£ like 35 m euros for a good centreback. cribari standardo and radu are not good enough for highest lvl of marking on top scorers in CL imo. rossi and balotelli are exellent signings to.

grats on arsenal win.

*update*

i been struggling like hell and alot of my players wants to leave. i lost a home game against genoa and lost away to juve,milan,inter and draw againt roma. i am 7th in december 2013 and 10+ of my players are unsettled and wants to move to bigger club. to bad couse i won leauge last seson and are still in CL leauge play. This have forced me to change things up and i have implemented a new 4-2-3-1 tactic.My backup strikers have not been strong enough couse i had cardozo a halfyear injury.

fusy made debut for italy and scored 2 goals in first game for gli azzuri.

Darn, now I know what will be waiting for me... A lot of players wanting to leave in a couple of seasons...

I finished my 2nd season and I am proud of my team. I lost CI and CL due to my team being jaded (imo). Squad too small to battle this long in 3 competitions.

CL: quarter final (Juve 3-2 (H) 0-3 (A) I couldn't do a thing against juve away...

CI: Semi final (Viola 1-1 (H) 0-2(A)

Serie A: Winners (despite pandev missing last 4 matches due to injury. Thanks to Inter for beating Juve and making me #1).

All in all a very good season with Lazio... next season I need a better defence

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/Season2009-2010.jpg

Finances are very good... I'm € 62M UP (thank you € 25M from CL TV) and value of Lazio is €247M making me top 15 richest teams in the world and number 5 in Italy.

Winners of the different competitions:

CL: Barcelona

EC: Dinamo Kiev

Seria A: S.S. Lazio :D

Coppa Italia: Juve

Season 3 start: My board gave me € 23M

Bought:

Ballotelli, Fazio, Fausto Rossi & 2 regen for free (1 that HAS to be the best ever :D (well not HAS but must be pretty close))

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/JordiVillanueva.jpg

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/ZoranScepanovic.jpg

I also thought to have done the deal of my life with signing giovinco on a free (released by Juve, but is was Giuseppe and not sebastian, so now I am stuck with this... ;))

Players leaving:

Rozehnal, Del Nero, Fiorillo, Carini (P/ex for Fazio), Lichtsteiner + Some young dudes

loaned out players:

Tuia, Crocco, Villanueva (Hopefully, more will follow)

Crocco is Lazio regen from 08-09:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/Snobke/Football%20manager%202009/GiuseppeCrocco.jpg

Archived