A New Continent?

CWhitters

How can I create a new continent on the editor?

I need to do this because I've got a Great British National team and I need to get rid of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Because simply removing them from a continent causes the game to crash instantly upon loading, i need to put them in a new continent called "other" so they wont be involved in any international competition. I've seen that it's possible, I just have no idea how to do it!

If you've got the advanced panel (don't worry you ain't got to fart about using the advanced panel, you just need to have activated it), then the continents screen in the editor should have the "add" and "Duplicate" buttons enabled. if you add or duplicate a continent, you will actually be editing the "world" which is like a hidden continent on the game so that might help, but any nation you add to this continent will not be playbale and it may have other effects on your game but i'm not sure

If you've got the advanced panel (don't worry you ain't got to fart about using the advanced panel, you just need to have activated it), then the continents screen in the editor should have the "add" and "Duplicate" buttons enabled. if you add or duplicate a continent, you will actually be editing the "world" which is like a hidden continent on the game so that might help, but any nation you add to this continent will not be playbale and it may have other effects on your game but i'm not sure

What's the advanced panel? How do I activate it? :| Thanks!

I added a continent, and several nations using the advanced panel, but eventually, if i clicked on one of the new nations in the editor the editor crashed and i got a crash dump error. When adding a new continent the unique id used to default to 7 aswell which had to be changed, don't think the game can really handle new continents, theres too much stuff hardcoded for international and continental stuff

Archived