[UPDATE - Download Link] My North America 2012 Project

TorontoFC_Malta

Included in the file are 3 tiers of North American footy. At the top is a 19 team MLS followed by the newly sanctioned USSF Division 2 containing the USL and NASL divisions. At the bottom is the PDL.

Updates include various staff changes and player transfers (some as recent as today, january 19th) as well as the first round of MLS Superdraft players being added to their MLS rosters and a couple from round 2.

mls2012.th.jpg

*Note the tab to see how USSF 2 works as per real life

nasl.th.jpg

usljpg.th.jpg

Download Link

NOTE: This file is originally based off the file from Aljarov, I would like to make that clear and have some credit for this directed his way.

*As far as USSF Division 2 is concerned, with some of the teams moving to MLS I added others to replace them if you are wondering why USSF Division 2 isn't 100% accurate. It was either that or an inaccruate MLS.

**Updated 2/24/2010

Also if you guys could test this and post screens of transfers in the coming years etc that would be appreciated.

Known Issues

-Youth players being generated

-Rosters not 100% accurate, should be around 90% though (Post in this thread with others)

Next Updates

Whats the youth problem exactly?

10 or so youth players are generated per team and it makes things more unrealistc. For example i had a player generated with 133 CA and 183 PA, that would make this 16 year old a prodigy in MLS.

Also these players are all getting payed right so that puts some financial burden on the clubs that should not be there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived