Khan 4-3-3 Tactic please try and rate for FM10

Hi I have created a tactic for FM10 with which I am having some very gd results with in pre-season which I have scored 5 or 6 goals in all my pre-season games and enjoying a realy gd start to the season with newcastle with out buying any players so please try the tactic and please let me know how you get on thank you

download link below thanks

http://www.zshare.net/download/6703099724c21085/

Hi I have created a tactic for FM10 with which I am having some very gd results with in pre-season which I have scored 5 or 6 goals in all my pre-season games and enjoying a realy gd start to the season with newcastle with out buying any players so please try the tactic and please let me know how you get on thank you

download link below thanks

http://www.zshare.net/download/6703099724c21085/

This is quite useless to be honest, when you post a tactic it would be good adding some infos about it.

Try to explain how this should work, how it looks like, the instructions you use, some screenies etc...

Posting a link and just saying try and rate is a bit poor.

I imagine that with the new tactic creator we will have thousands of things like that. :rolleyes:

This is quite useless to be honest, when you post a tactic it would be good adding some infos about it.

Try to explain how this should work, how it looks like, the instructions you use, some screenies etc...

Posting a link and just saying try and rate is a bit poor.

I imagine that with the new tactic creator we will have thousands of things like that. :rolleyes:[/QUOT

I can post some screen shots and give your more info on the tactic but i Don't know how to post screen shots on the forum i you know hw to please let me know... thanks

Played 2 games so far as Liverpool.

Beat Villa 1 nil at home then beat city away 2 - 1. Should of beat city by more as we were all over them until aurelio literally set up their goal with an awful back pass (transfer list) but then torres scored a blinder.

Seems good so far mate. Just a bit confused as to what sort of players are best for each position. It would be good if you could give an example of a well known top team and how you'd line up with this tactic. Would the likes of Cristiano or Messi slot in the FR/FL slots or would they be more suited to midfield? I like to play as Madrid sometimes and can't see a real spot for the likes of Kaka and Ronaldo in this tactic unless I bang Ronaldo up front as the FR and kaka as one of the left or right hand midfielders.

I play with:-

--Babel----------Torres---------Kuyt--

--------------------------------------

Benayoun------Mascherano-----Gerrard

---------------------------------------

Aurelio---Skretel---Carragher---Johnson

---------------------------------------

---------------Reina-------------------

That look about right to anyone for this tactic?

I'll carry on and post my results.

Archived