Bundesliga Finances Problem?

Hello,

I just finish my first season with Red Bull Leipzig. I Won the 2nd Bundesliga and German Cup. In January I bought some players so I have no transfer budget (literally zero) though club cash was still nice 35 mln E. When season was over after taxation and dividend to owners in my club treasury left around 70 mln E. Then owners as always set my initial transfer and payment budgets. I choose the worst case "Finish at top of the league" which negative transfer budget -25mln E. Anyone find same issue?

Hello,

I just finish my first season with Red Bull Leipzig. I Won the 2nd Bundesliga and German Cup. In January I bought some players so I have no transfer budget (literally zero) though club cash was still nice 35 mln E. When season was over after taxation and dividend to owners in my club treasury left around 70 mln E. Then owners as always set my initial transfer and payment budgets. I choose the worst case "Finish at top of the league" which negative transfer budget -25mln E. Anyone find same issue?

They're called RasenBallsport Leipzig, not Red Bull Leipzig. But yes, they should definitely have a sugar daddy set.

Archived