FM 09 online opponent is setting/changing my hightlights everytine and my game is complicate .

Hi, ladies and gentlemens managers ! I have a little problem with fm 09 game . When i play online , i am the server and my online opponent frequently changes my highlights in advanced controls . Is there any chance to correct this problem ??? It's frustrating that he wake up me all the time : "Why you play on Full Match ? " Especially in the matches with his team i am staying in this situation. From the very beginning I put hightlights on extended an then i not walk there at all after that, because all the time I was living with my impression that nobody can change my higlights . And I noticed one thing to fm 09. If you play too hard, and your opponent starts to play too hard. How do you all do not you out the game, as you want . If you play too defensive opponent comes over you. If you play too offensively, leave too many spaces. It's too complicated this FM 09 . After appearing some very good regens and transfer some of them to your team, and teams begin to lift the second league adverse and complicate your game as hard. Constantly i bring good staff and always have problems. Often I play with my online opponent and I feel like I'm in fm, maybe fm 16, maybe 09, maybe 13, maybe 15, maybe against managers who play games online worldwide and maybe they borrow instructions puted by me on my tactics. I do not know what to think about this game but I have the impression that i have UCL matches every time. :( I buyed a very good romanian defender and before the first game in romanian second league he suffered from food poison . Another bug is in July when some players suffers from cold . But why in July ??? In Romania , in July is too hot . You can't get cold in July . Maybe that player drink ice water . Maybe the roamanian second league players are too weak. :(

No one can explain me how to correct my fm09 game? Please, help, cause i wanna play online and i want that my online opponent to not disturb me with changes of my highlights on my matches!

Well this post takes some random tangents but in regards to highlights in network games, the game host can adjust the speed and level of highlights for all players. Setting a minimum speed & type so if they've selected text only for the game and you're picking extended you'll still only get to use text commentary only.

The rest is just gameplay stuff that is more down to yourself to sort out, but after this many years there's not likely going to be too many who have FM09 specific advise and tips - you'd have to be googling for older threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , thanks !

Edit: We cannot adjust the speed level of highlights for all players in Preferences. I don't see something about highlights in preferences in FM 09 . I must repair fm09 in some way . :|

Archived