Scouting High Profile

As part of my club philosophies I need to make high profile signings - what settings should I use on my scouting there doesn't seem to be an option that I can see to filter to search for these players

For wonderkids I have generally used potential star ranging from 4 - 5 stars current ability 2 stars but this doesn't filter separately for high profile players and some of the players that come through are not - so there no good to fulfill the philosophy.

Any players that I have found for these has generally been by luck and then added to shortlist but Im guessing there loads

I would imagine you could just look for players that are older and already have a high CA as opposed to players who would develop those high CA's later but are younger.

High profile signings are well established players, so you could also just look at the higher end valued players.

You will be looking for players with great reputation. Young players will never have high reputation no matter how high their PA is. You need players who have won trophies, played international matches and performed at big clubs.

In the scouting tab, you can add a column called "Reputation" (i think under "General") which displays the world reputation of the players. List the search with this column and you will see the most high-profile players.

Archived