Make it easier to sign foreign staff?

DS

What values affect whether staff want to come and work in a nation?

I have made a league with a decent reputation, and it's really unrealistic I can't even sign unemployed unknown staff from 3rd world countries because they don't want to manage in this nation. When in real life they'd jump at the chance to work in a nicer country with a better competition, or just the chance at a job at all!

Country is developed, game importance is high, nation reputation is decent, league reputation is decent, what else is there?

The staff attribute adaptability plus language are major factors.

Seems I can't sign anyone, even if the language is the same and adaptability is 20.

I'm sure part of the problem is the country is Australia and so it's far away from their home countries for most these staff but it does seem ridiculous that not a single foreign staff wants to even enter contract discussions.

Would it just be a matter of club reputation I guess? Doesn't seem to be anything I can edit for the nation/league to edit that would make it more attractive (apart from increasing league rep further which I don't want to do).

I think it's a continental factor. I noticed this problem too, when I was managing in North America. Even though my club had 8500 reputation, no staff from europe would join me, though players had no problem. The only way I could get better staff was to sign players who were retiring. Something's blocking staff to go overseas for some reason

The problem is in the transfer preferences of the country. Under the nation's properties, you should edit the transfer preferences. This will affect not only the availability of players to come in your country, but staff too. Nation transfer preferences determine what countries are interested on transfers in your country when a club has a national reputation. Region transfer preferences determine the areas whence staff and players will be most interested to transfer in your country in clubs with continental reputation. And also continental transfer preferences determine the continents whence staff and players will be interested to transfer in your area. Setting the max value for both transfer activity and knowledge is a good idea to have more staff interested to sign contracts

Archived