Competition level over 20

HuntedDuck

Hi everyone,

So I have a question.

Currently I'm playing around with the editor, trying to create my own league.

I would like to make a league with 32 divisions.

In the past I've seen a couple of databases where some league's have a competition level over 20.

When I download those files and open them in my editor, it shows a level of 21 or higher.

But when I try to this in my editor, it doesn't allow me to have give the competition a higher level than 20.

I've been looking al day for a solution, but couldn't find any.

Am I'm doing something wrong?

With kind regards,

HuntedDuck

Hi everyone,

So I have a question.

Currently I'm playing around with the editor, trying to create my own league.

I would like to make a league with 32 divisions.

In the past I've seen a couple of databases where some league's have a competition level over 20.

When I download those files and open them in my editor, it shows a level of 21 or higher.

But when I try to this in my editor, it doesn't allow me to have give the competition a higher level than 20.

I've been looking al day for a solution, but couldn't find any.

Am I'm doing something wrong?

With kind regards,

HuntedDuck

editor have limitations for some options-for example number of teams in cup stage.... you can change that options by changing some xml files

go to place where your editor is. i use linux so i cant remember where is this on windows. probably on disc C/Program files/steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2016 Editor/data/format/database.

find comp.xml file and delete it. download THIS file and put it there instead. Start editor and you will be able to set competition level to 50

Archived