Secondary divisions - problem with board confidence

massa88

Hi,

I've created an European SuperLeague structure under the secondary division tab. I've tested it and the structure works very well for many seasons except one major issue.

Even if a team is promoted, for example from Div3 to Div2 of this superleague, the board confidence is very low stating that they are quite unhappy of the relegation. Obviously the main players are unhappy too and they want to leave the team, but the team is actually promoted fulfilling the requirements and not relegated!!

I've read about some issue with the confidence in some previous "superleague" but i haven't found a solution so far. Any clue? Thanks

I don't think so. Are they in the advanced editor, right? I've just set the competition level for each competition.

So far I created the league system just with the basic editor, because I thought it was enough.

Could be an issue with the secondary divisions that they are not recognised as a pyramid system. I don't know if that is different when you use the advanced rules and set all the ranking levels. You may download other super leagues and test if they have the same issue.

I tried some other superleague done just with the basic editor but they've not problems even if I don't see any difference in the structure inside the editor.

I noticed that in my structure the problem appears only with the promoted teams. All the promoted teams are considered by the board, by the media, by all the in-game messages as relegated.

The mid-table and the actually relegated teams are considered correctly.

Ranking levels info are used by the game at the end of the season for different things like morale, reputation, expectation etc.

In this example a divisions with 16 teams has two promotion and two relegation spots. The other teams got also a ranking that matches their league performance.

<a  href=Bildschirmfoto2016-04-26um19.59.31.jpg'

massa88: If you want to convert your file to the advanced rules you need to check the amount of teams for the 5th and 9th divisions. There are only 399 teams for the ninth (should be 400). The same with Div 5, one more team has to be added. This is with the 16.3.1 winter data base.

I tried to convert the file to the advanced editor but then it does not verify the competitions. Obviously they are verified in the basic editor. As far as I understood, the advanced editor messed up the promotion spots but even if I fix it, it still does not verify the competition, so I can't try to apply the ranking levels info.

Archived