Database.

To save me starting two new games could someone inform me as to the difference in the two winter databases I can now choose from? I would have assumed it was obvious from the names, those being "Official Winter Update" and "Football Manager 2016"; one being the original database, the other post January transfer window. However, in the description they both come up as: Official Football Manager 2016 Winter Update Database. So, I assume the description is just wrong?

If the "original" database is described like that (which I seriously doubt), then yes, it's a simple mistake. The updated database is exactly what the name implies...

If the "original" database is described like that (which I seriously doubt), then yes, it's a simple mistake. The updated database is exactly what the name implies...

The description doesn't change. We can go down the screenshot road if you like, but that seems rather unnecessary.

No no, of course I believe you if you say so. :)

But just to make sure I understand you correctly: Are you saying that the "FM 2016" database (= the one that came with the game when it was first released in November) has the words "winter update" in the description? If so, that is clearly a mistake from SI...

Archived