New Game Setup and Scouting

Basically I'm looking at starting a new game as a top european club. I'm interested as to what your game setup would be for a game that would involve looking to bring through the best possible Newgens. What nations and leagues would you load and any other players you would load?

And then in game whats the best way to scout them? At the moment i send out scouts looking for players with current ability 3 stars and potential 5 stars from age 15?

Thanks in advance

I load, Eng/Fra/Spa/Ger/Hol/Bra/Arg/Sco/Ita/Por leagues and I scout in the following way.

- Get as many scouts as possible

- Always bug the board for extra scouts

- Sign scouts with high JP and JP abiity as well as good determination & adaptability

- Scout the u19 leagues for 2 months at a time (or longer if you have enough scouts)

- Scout the main leagues too

- Scout the U19/u21 international qualifcation

Plus alot of manual scouting, and keeping shortlists is KEY as is having notifications set up when players are bid on.

Setting a minimum CA of 3 stars is going to prevent your scouts reporting on many younger players.

2.5 stars represents the average CA of your best matchday squad so unless they're a wunderkind you'll probably be lucky to see a report on a player under 20 when setting the min requirement at 3 stars.

Archived