Superior Turbo boost for AI in champions league away games

I don't know what SI have done in this version to butter up the AI when they play at home in the champions league. I notice that you can play a good game at your own ground but when it's time to face barcelona away just hope your shoes have studs on them. I really can't believe the speed and the attacking chances they get continuously and my team struggles to get the ball from them just to say they passed to their team mates. Now yes barcelona are tough to beat but given what i saw, bloody hell i don't think anyone can beat them unless your one of the star teams in the game.

and yes i dont know what it takes to stop a team like that. I have simed it so many times and regardless of defensive formations i just think it comes down to individual stardom. Why can't my team come back from 3-0 like the AI does in this game so often. Yes and i mean so OFTEN and not RARELY .

And to top it off, seeing messi who is 170 cm's scoring a header against my defender who is 195 cm's with a jumping reach of 15 compared to messi's 6 makes me bloody wonder.

All I am doing is continously uploading save files like no other version before. Yes there are new features to the game and it's a great game don't get me wrong. But this version or this season has introduced a number of exciting options/animations and what not but the bugs involved are not making it smooth. man o man.

Archived