Custom logos not being found

Flashman

Hi folks, I wonder if you could help with this small issue I'm having.

My logos are located in C:\documents\SI\FM16\graphics\FM16\graphics\pictures\logos etc. and up until a few days ago all was well. I decided, for no reason in particular, to shorten the tree so that my logos folder was directly in FM16\graphics. This caused the game to stop using my logos and instead use the default ones.

So I deleted everything, re-downloaded the logos and unzipped them to the original location but still the game is using the default ones (after clearing cache and reloading skin).

I did the same thing with my faces at the same time and they are working fine. Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this peculiarity? I would be grateful for any help you could offer!

- Make sure you fully removed all of the old logos including the graphic files and the config files, if you didn't remove the config files the game will still be looking for the old logos.

- If you changed your User Data Location with the steam launch options make sure it is pointing to the first graphics folder rather than to the second one that doesn't exist.

- If you are using Windows make sure you have put them inside the correct Documents folder, Windows has several and if you are in library view you might be putting them in the wrong one.

- If none of that works then wipe your cache files manually.

- If none of that works, then delete/move the contents of your graphics folder and add packs back one at a time to see if some work.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I followed each of those steps, but in the end the issue was a missing config file. I've taken the easy way out and downloaded an alternative resource.... :)

Archived