2 Problems - Multi Stage Cup and Modified Youth System

Vidic15

Hi lads

I'm working on representing the full Israeli League system in the game (all 5 tiers playable instead of 2).

I posted a thread earlier this week with an issue concerning a validation error in the editor, but I figured it out so the leagues are working perfectly now. However, I have two more issues

The first problem I have is with the State Cup.

It works like this basically:

Tier 5: For each division (8 in total) the teams play against each other until there is 1 winner from each division that qualifies to the sixth round (So we have 8 teams from here).

Tier 4: For each division (4 in total) the teams play against each other until there are 2 winners from each division that qualifies to the sixth round (So we have 8 teams from here).

Tier 3: For the 2 divisions in this tier, the teams play against each other for one round, and from each division there are 8 qualifiers to the sixth round (so we have 16 teams from here).

After those rounds, 32 teams play each other, and then the top 2 tiers come into business.

For that to work, I set up 14 stages (8 for tier 5+4 for tier 4+2 for tier 2), and then 1 stage for the sixth round, and the final stage for the rest until the final.

In the game it works very well, the teams play as planned and we have a winner. However, No history is recorded at all in the end of the cup. I ran into another thing- when I check the stats, I only the stats from stage 0 (which is designated for a specific division in tier 5). I figured those problems are related, but couldn't sort it out, so I hope you could help me with that (link to the file will follow).

Second issue is the youth divisions. In the original code, there are 3 u19 regional divisions of 12 teams and a u19 cup. No matter what I do in the reserve rules, it doesn't change in the game.

This is the link for the file, thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help me out.

Link to the file

OK, I managed to sort the cup issue out (Created a separate competition for each division).

The only issue that remains is the u19 leagues... what can I do?

I made custom U21 and U18 leagues, but it did only work, when I made it with the advanced rules and removing all U teams from the clubs in the db. (Both full league fixtures with all clubs and both with a youth cup are generated by the game)

I'm working with advanced rules, there are no u19 teams to any club in the db. It's so frustrating because only 36 of the 239 teams are playing u19 football

in earlier versions we had some issues with youth settings so this could be bug. i see you set regional divisions for u19 and i think this was issue on fm15 also. this option probably dont work. use options "use teams from divisions" or "custom xml"

I have both U21 and U18 set to regional divisions and it works. Did also work on Fm2015. I think the problem is that you have to replace an existing structure with a new one. I did replace U23 with U21. That's why I think setting up a U18 instead of U19 could work.

As KUBI suggested, I tried to change it to an U18 system, still nothing. Creates the 3 u19 divisions and u19 teams to all Israeli teams, even tough in the editor there's nothing to do with u19.

Archived