Training Categories

Been looking for this but unable to find it can anyone tell me what attributes are trained in what categories please? Training this year has changed and i don't feel balanced is getting enough out of my players.

It's not really changed at all, especially the part your asking about. You can find all the changes here;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/442638-Important-FM16-Training-Changes

And to answer your question;

• Fitness : Acceleration, Agility,Balance, Jumping, Natural Fitness, Pace, Stamina, Strength, Workrate
  • Tactics: Anticipation, Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Teamwork
  • Ball Control: Dribbling, First Touch, Heading, Technique, Flair
  • Defending: Marking, Tackling, Positioning
  • Attacking: Crossing, Finishing, Long Shots, Passing, Creativity, Off the ball

So if you choose a focus this means the emphasis on the attributes listed above will be much greater than normal. You'll notice I left off balanced from the list, the reason for this is because it's like a default setting and make sure all attributes have the same focus on all attributes with no preference. The general training module is great if you want all players to train a specific way for something you are creating and take a more generic approach.

Archived