Mac & roster update

Hello!

First of all, i'm a relatively new Mac user. Have successfully used CrossOver, the game runs fine on Mac. BUT how do i get the roster update in the game? Have downloaded it but dosen't understand how rar works on Mac and what rar program to use.

Hopefully someone can help a frustrated newbie haha.

Thanks in advance!

• Administrators
Hello!

First of all, i'm a relatively new Mac user. Have successfully used CrossOver, the game runs fine on Mac. BUT how do i get the roster update in the game? Have downloaded it but dosen't understand how rar works on Mac and what rar program to use.

Hopefully someone can help a frustrated newbie haha.

Thanks in advance!

On CrossOver there will be a "drive_c" folder where you can then navigate through CrossOver's virtual windows hard drive - what CrossOver calls a Bottle.

There's some instructions here: https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/programfiles

Once in the drive_c folder, you just need to navigate as you would for Windows instructions, and you can install things that way round.

Hope that helps.

On CrossOver there will be a "drive_c" folder where you can then navigate through CrossOver's virtual windows hard drive - what CrossOver calls a Bottle.

There's some instructions here: https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/programfiles

Once in the drive_c folder, you just need to navigate as you would for Windows instructions, and you can install things that way round.

Hope that helps.

Many thanks Lucas. Your instructions made it work.

EHM until a future possible patch for FM with Mac solutions.

Again thanks and thanks for all the great work SI do with Football Manager but also EHM.

Archived