League Registration and Advanced Rules Problem

HamoudiLFC

Hello everyone,

I always create the U.A.E League but since FM13 it has had this problem where only 1 player is found in the first team and the rest are in the U21s. You cannot register them as it will make up some bug on registration day. Take a day off and vacation and they are not registered for your season. Vacation the whole season and when you look back at stats and teams, all teams have 1 player with 'Unhappy' on them in the first team and no top scorers as all were fake players despite loading all the players.

I thought and said it might be the fact that U.A.E teams do not have created reserve teams. I created them, added all the players. Still didn't work. (Still on the basic editor). I moved to the Advanced editor and voila, it worked. This was on FM15, btw.

Moving onto FM16, I did the same exact process and it still seems that the problem is recurring on the basic editor. With all the same competitions (well, the FA Cup was revamped from 12 teams across 4 groups --> a 9-team league table) yet I get 'Team x have played more than the max number of games in Stage 0 of the FA Cup'. What am I supposed to do to battle this?

gjq2ewX.png

Hello everyone,

I always create the U.A.E League but since FM13 it has had this problem where only 1 player is found in the first team and the rest are in the U21s. You cannot register them as it will make up some bug on registration day. Take a day off and vacation and they are not registered for your season. Vacation the whole season and when you look back at stats and teams, all teams have 1 player with 'Unhappy' on them in the first team and no top scorers as all were fake players despite loading all the players.

I thought and said it might be the fact that U.A.E teams do not have created reserve teams. I created them, added all the players. Still didn't work. (Still on the basic editor). I moved to the Advanced editor and voila, it worked. This was on FM15, btw.

Moving onto FM16, I did the same exact process and it still seems that the problem is recurring on the basic editor. With all the same competitions (well, the FA Cup was revamped from 12 teams across 4 groups --> a 9-team league table) yet I get 'Team x have played more than the max number of games in Stage 0 of the FA Cup'. What am I supposed to do to battle this?

gjq2ewX.png

Maybe you just need add "extra league game" in league setting.

can you said more detail in this -> "the FA Cup was revamped from 12 teams across 4 groups --> a 9-team league table"?

Previously, the FA Cup was a tournament involving 12 teams and they were scattered across 4 groups with each group winner qualifying to the semi-final, final and then qualifying to the President's Cup.

However, with 3 teams pulling out of the competition, it is a 9-team round-robin league table with the top 2 qualifying to the President's Cup.

*Note, this does happen with other cups too, not just the FA Cup.

Previously, the FA Cup was a tournament involving 12 teams and they were scattered across 4 groups with each group winner qualifying to the semi-final, final and then qualifying to the President's Cup.

However, with 3 teams pulling out of the competition, it is a 9-team round-robin league table with the top 2 qualifying to the President's Cup.

*Note, this does happen with other cups too, not just the FA Cup.

In my understanding, Your FA cup is a league with 9 team and qualified 2 team to other cup ?

And this league have over max number game problem ?

Assume such is.

My suggestion

a.check your stage 0 -> league setting -> maximum number of league games correctly or not.

b.check "process result into stage" in every stage (league setting, cup round) and competition tag.

If still don't work, maybe you can upload file^^

I did what you did but it keeps changing the team who have 'played extra games' or whatever. I will upload the file, and in the meantime if you have any suggestions do suggest them. I changed the FA Cup and embedded it into the President's Cup. Basically, that league table is now the first round of the PC so i have avoided any problems with the FA Cup. Now just the AG Cup which has a problem.

• SI Staff

In the group stage, you have specified that games MUST take place on 11 dates but there are only 7 match dates needed for all fixtures to take place. As a result the game is scheduling more games than necessary.

For four of those fixtures, I think what you wanted to use were "offset dates" or add schedules for the individual groups.

Also, for the cup final you've asked the result to be processed into stage 2. The final is stage '2'.

There are few "Process early" boxes ticked when they don't need to be too. That's mainly used for league competitions which have a split in similar to the Scottish Premier Football League.

Archived