Club emblems in FMH/FMM

I wish that in future parts can be exported club emblems from the Internet or program and graphics application.

They can be added in from the internet. Do you mean downloaded automatically from the game? Sadly I never see that happening unless it uses a WorkShop like Steam but neither Android nor iOS support this currently.

They can be added in from the internet. Do you mean downloaded automatically from the game? Sadly I never see that happening unless it uses a WorkShop like Steam but neither Android nor iOS support this currently.

I mean adding in a "My Club" mode,where can I add a emblem of the club, for example, Polish league via the Internet.

• SI Staff

Any club created with MyClub is given the unique id 23071971 ... you can use it for adding club badges and the like during play.

(apologies for the club id those of you who realize where it came from ... its force of habit, I've always used it because its easy to remember ;) )

Any club created with MyClub is given the unique id 23071971 ... you can use it for adding club badges and the like during play.

(apologies for the club id those of you who realize where it came from ... its force of habit, I've always used it because its easy to remember ;) )

Least I always know when your birthday is ;).

So you mean a MyLeague mode? I would say that would be more important than the club emblems.

Can I download and add to the folder FMH 2015 data and next to folder "logos"?Or in some other way?

• 2 months later...

Archived