Help understanding tax in Football Manager 2011

I need help with this please. I have a friend on Steam and he didn't know the answer.

How does tax work on Football Manager 2011?

I need to know because my club is paying almost 17 million pounds a month in TAX and I don't know why.

What team/country are you managing in?

What was your profit last season?

Whats your wage bill like?

Are you playing on the final patch of FM11?

I think I remember there was a bug in taxes at some stage but I'm not sure if it was FM11 or not or which countries were affected.

Tax will include VAT payable on income such as merchandising, gate receipts & Matchday revenue (food, drink, etc), Corporation tax on any operating profit & any social security contribution payable as an employer based on a proportion of staff & player wages.

Edit: I thought the tax bug was FM13.

Hi. I managing St Patrick Athletic in Ireland in the year 2035. The club is now more popular than Barcelona after many years success.

It is final patch of the game.

I am not sure what started it. I made two 250 million pounds a year profit but now about to make 400 million pound a year loss. I sold players 100 million pounds more than I bought.

Wage bill is R1350000 a week.

That was 2034. Just got the new financial details for the new year. 488 million pound loss and nearly all of it was tax.

I put 4 players for sale to raise cash.

Maybe you can help. I can I overcome this huge loss and get back to profits?

Could be an old bug that I've forgotten about, possible cause might be a double tax hit against the income for player sales & then the operating profit largely due to that net transfer income.

Probably not much you can do about it other than ride out the year of high tax.

Archived