Football Manager on Microsoft Surface Pro 3/Pro 4

Has anyone played Football Manager 15 on the pro 3. Im thinking of getting either this or the new pro 4. How quickly does it run and how many leagues would it be able to run. Also what is the match engine like ?

1) Yes it will work.

2) How many leagues you can run on it depends entirely on what you think is an acceptable speed for the game. Some people might be fine with 20 leagues, some might think it's already too slow with 3 leagues.

3) The match engine will work fine.

4) Touchscreen generally works fine but is not officially supported so may not work for you.

END OF THREAD

Jdenson97 - i'm in the same situation - would be interested to hear other people's experience of using the Surface Pro 3 with Football Manager - and whether FM16 is going to fully support touchscreen, as I heard there were some issues with FM15 (such as having to double tap and the on-screen keyboard not popping up?

Mack4ever - not sure it's your call when its the END OF THREAD - just because it may not interest you, doesn't mean its not of use to other members of the forum

Jdenson97 - i'm in the same situation - would be interested to hear other people's experience of using the Surface Pro 3 with Football Manager - and whether FM16 is going to fully support touchscreen, as I heard there were some issues with FM15 (such as having to double tap and the on-screen keyboard not popping up?

Mack4ever - not sure it's your call when its the END OF THREAD - just because it may not interest you, doesn't mean its not of use to other members of the forum

I was taking the ****, but the fact is that a quick search for "surface" on this forum shows 10 other topics where pretty much the exact same question has been asked and every single time the end result is that the same information is given because it's always the same questions.

Case in point, you've just asked a question that I've already answered.

"are there issues with the touchscreen", see my earlier answer, "Touchscreen generally works fine but is not officially supported so may not work for you." So yes there may be issues but if there are then you're **** out of luck because it's not officially supported.

On Fm15 it isn't but if you notice I asked whether fm16 was going to be supported...

So you've asked a question which you could answer for yourself if you took a few seconds to look at the FM16 announcement thread which is clearly displayed right at the top of this forum.

No mention of touch support for the full version of FM and plenty of information about FM16 Touch, a lighter weight version designed for use on a touch screen.

It literally took me less than 15 seconds to find that out.

Well it wasn't the only thing I mentioned in my post... And it's sometimes nice to hear user experiences rather than official announcements. You've a bee in your bonnet about something it's a bit wierd. If you aren't that fussed about a thread no one's forcing you to comment.

Well it wasn't the only thing I mentioned in my post... And it's sometimes nice to hear user experiences rather than official announcements. You've a bee in your bonnet about something it's a bit wierd. If you aren't that fussed about a thread no one's forcing you to comment.

There's a search function for a reason. It's so that if you want to find out something you can search for other topics that cover the same topic instead of cluttering up the forum asking the same questions that have already been answered a dozen times before!

There's a search function for a reason. It's so that if you want to find out something you can search for other topics that cover the same topic instead of cluttering up the forum asking the same questions that have already been answered a dozen times before!

Call the forum police.

It's well known search functions on forums are below par. If he posted on one of them, you'd probably grill him for digging up an old thread.

Get out more

Okay, please stop with the silliness now.

A simple search would have turned up at least 2 threads (both on the first page here) :

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/402982-Will-FM-2015-work-with-Surface-Pro-3

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/435474-Football-Manager-on-Microsoft-Surface-Pro-3

Archived