Request player knowledge from other players?

A miinor example, Tim Howard is the GK for USA and I was wondering if there was anyway to get player feedback/scouting knowledge from him on other players in his international squad? My scouts currently have a very little knowledge on the USA front.

Go to the search bar, select USA as a region and then national team and then scout any player you are interested in. Bearing in mind you have been playing the game since 2009 you should have a good knowledge of what constitutes a good player for any position. Don,t take this answer the wrong way but i have read a lot of threads on this site as well as others by googling fm2015 and have won the premier division in England the last 3 years with a team what was in the lower end of the championship when I took over.( It did take about 10 seasons to achieve this). Hope this helps

the OP is looking for Tim Howard to provide expertise on the USA, rather than sending a scout to do it

the answer is that you can't directly get Howard's knowledge of the USA into your club (unless you sign him to a player/coach deal)

although you could ask him for player recommendations, which may give an international teammate as an option

Archived