Question to experts: PA in a customized league max 115 despite higher rep and structures

nom245

First of all I apologize if the question was already discussed. I did not found anything in the older posts. I hope my english is not too bad.

I built with success a League in a new nation named South America. Each club is named as a south american nation (Brazil, Argentina, Chile atc.) and has south american nationality, but each one is based in the same nation of the club's name, in order to have regens with its nationality. Then I add a transfer enbargo until 2199 for each team, so each team must use only players generated from their own structures.

I did the same thing for each continent (editing other 4 existing nations and create 218 teams for each nation), and I was able to create a challenge beetwen all the nations in the world, which compete in the respective continental leagues, then the winners of each continent will contest a World title in an Intercontinental competition. A player can manage to improve existing structures for every nation in the manner to have better newgens and climb the international hierarchies. It is all very nice and I am very satisfied, but I have a problem with the PA of players generated at the starting season.

The problem is this: Clubs as Brazil, Argentina, Germany or Spain have a reputation very close to the higher (value 10000), the best structures, and their league have a reputation with the higher value or near (200 for european league and 187 for south american league).

Despite this, the PA of the generated fake players with an age greather than 20, at the beginning of the game, does not exceed the limit of 115 (?). This is a very poor value for strong nations. Players with age less than 20, and newgens who came in the youth teams in the following seasons have instead and fortunately the right values, and between this nations wonderkids are generated, as expectations.

I am not able to understand why the PA of the initial fake players is blocked at 115 despite the maximum reputation for all things..

I tried to modify something using the Brazil team, but without success:

-I improved the reputation and the "evaluation of the young players" properties for the nation South America, since the league is based in this nation (but no players with this nationality are generated in the team Brazil, since regens are brazilians).

-I selected a Stadium for the team, since it has not one initially, while only I had set maximum value for the structures.

-I tried to overboost finances and attendance of the team.

To finish I have to say two things:

1) I did not touch anything in the properties of the various real nations (reputation or young players evaluation), so I expected that Brazil, Germany and others strong nations will continue to work well.

2) I have done this further test: I create a new database deleting all Chelsea players, then I have loaded a new game in England using the "fake players and staff" option. The generated players are very strong, so the problem is in my database and I'm pretty sure that there must be, somewhere, a factor that influence this PA.

Is there someone who have experience about that?

cheers,

nom

• 2 weeks later...

For information only: while I can not manage to solve this issue (max PA 115) when a new game is loaded from the start date, I found a trick that works.

I don't know what is the reason, but if you add the created league ingame, with the "add/remove leagues" function, the game creates players with the expected values, instead of those with orrible level and max PA blocked to 115.

So I used this method:

I load the game selecting the icelanding League (start in january 2014). Immediately I go to the "add/remove leagues" function, removing the icelandic League and adding my created leagues. Then I add a manager and go on vacation until 21 June 2015 (the new League is loaded on 20 June). I retired the manager and make a save at this point, to use for future games.

When I want to play a new game, I load this save, adding a new manager in the team I want, and saving with name the new game.

I believe it is because the players generated by the game at startup are only meant to be temporary fillers for teams who have no players in the DB and are meant to be replaced by incoming transfers, this being the case, they would generally not be good teams, as any team who is any good would surely have real players in the DB.

I suspect the reason they are filled with good players when add/remove leagues function is used is because by the games reckoning, a year has passed and these teams have had a chance to buy good players.

The only real soution to this problem would be to fill these teams with players manually or use add/remove leagues.

• 8 months later...

Archived