Bloody typical, FM is even more realistic than I thought

So I'm managing Everton yeah, Baines and Barkley, my two best players, were injured for two months (can happen, no problem). After just starting full training again, they get called up for England and get injured for four and five weeks respectively during an England training session, while they weren't even match fit and haven't played a single game for two months. I'm starting to comprehend Rodgers' and Wenger's frustration with Hodgson haha.

Note: This is not a rant to FM and/or SI.

Could have sworn i've seen this exact thread in the past.. Strange deja vu..

Anyway, out of all the frustrations i've had with FM, injuries at international duties is something I have never suffered from, in every FM i've played. Threads like this make me grateful really.

I thought I had too many first team WBL, total of three in Serie C, I have more squad depth with MCs, at most three weeks I had them all fit, most of the time one is injured, one trying to get match fitness to 100%; playing last match before winter brake one was returning from injury got sent off, then injured, so I have them all injured, hopefully there's 20 days break to get two of them with crap match fitness...

Archived