Get a "Notebook" for the Manager

Whenever I play FM2013, I always have a rough notebook on the side and keep note of some players I'd like to buy, as the only option in the game is to "Add as a transfer target", which automatically makes a bid without even asking us!

As well as I need reminders for tactics ammendments or players search.

Would SI consider to create a digital Task-book for the Managers?

Can't you just utilize the "create note" function in the game and set reminders?

For example I have a monthly reminder to check my squads training on the 1st of each month. Works a treat. Also I set reminders to revise player contacts plus a number of other reminders.

I've got a few thousand notes for potentially talented youth as well as for really good players in my shortlist.

So when I check my shortlist to buy a player, I always priorotise the ones with the star * (means there's a note on them).

I'll try it for other purposes as you said, I can't see why it wouldn't work.

I don't need to set a reminder for training, as I always change players training at the beggining of odd months (July, September etc). I set their focus on a role for 2 months and on an attribute for another 2 months.

How do you train your squad by the way?

I tend to have Excel open whilst playing, i have tab after tab full of information. Ranging from my current squad, transfer targets for the division i am in, the one below and the one above depending how i'm doing, training, stats, notes on teams from matches i attend.

You name it, i probably have a tab for it! :D

What I find disfunctional with the note, is that when it appears, it hasn't got any link to refer to the player it's written for.

A couple of times, I had written a note under player 'A', so that after a couple of months I get a reminder to sign him for free but I didn't put his name, thinking there 'd be a link on the note that said "sign me"!

It could work better than that...

Archived