2nd team players not appearing

I'm the manager of Augsburg, i joined when we're in the 2nd division, and Augsburg II, (my b team) were in the 3rd, so i loaded the 3rd division and when it came up at the end of the season they'd been relegated,the problem is though, the squad is completely empty, but i'm getting transfer offers for these players i didn't know i had, who are in the 2nd team, but don't show up in the squad list, i can't move them to the senior squad either, only to my affiliates? what's the problem? (fm14)

Try and explain your problem a little better. Maybe even include screenshots. The OP is confusing and the other 2 posts haven't cleared anything up. Have a look at your squad filters maybe?

What point isn't clear? In Germany you have your first team, II team, and U19's. Imagine you receive a transfer offer for John Smith, a player in the II team. However you didn't know Smith existed as he isn't in your II squad at all, or any squad for that matter, however when you click on Smith's profile when you receive the transfer bid, there he is, in the Augsburg II team, i cannot promote him to the first team, and when i click back on the Augsburg II squad overview there is no one. When i look at the squad registration list, he is not there, but yet he is in this II team, where i cannot see him, only sell him

I'm guessing that your II team were relegated after you added the third division as an active league, if that's the case then this could be a bug in the add/remove leagues function.

I would suggest staring a thread in the 'All Other Issues' section of the bugs forum, provide a copy of your save so that SI can see what is happening & if you have a one a save point as close to the German season update day which is June 20th.

Archived