Animation Look Better When AI VS AI

I notice that the 3D match engine animation looks better (by View Highlights > Goals) when AI VS AI than a Player VS AI.

Their movement organized very well. Many goals are cool to watch and goal is vary.

Even a manager with low overall attribute is better (the animation) when AI VS AI than a player VS AI.

But, when a player VS AI, the animation looks horrible and monotonically.

Most of the players, along the match, the process is just run past opponent with the ball.

Even if you own a good staff (e.g. ass man, coaches) with decent attribute, and fluid-already tactic familiarity, the animation still look not as good as AI VS AI.

Maybe the "Player" manager just isn't very good at setting up his team's tactical plan.

Could you show me what good tactical plan is look like so that I can have a good animation like AI VS AI?

The ME cannot distinguish between AI and human. If your teams aren't playing very well, but AI vs AI matches don't look as bad, you're the cause of it. If you have tactical issues, please read the Asking For Help sticky thread in the Tactics Forum.

The ME cannot distinguish between AI and human. If your teams aren't playing very well, but AI vs AI matches don't look as bad, you're the cause of it. If you have tactical issues, please read the Asking For Help sticky thread in the Tactics Forum.

No, I am sure it's not about tactical.

Archived