PC Game to Handheld

Is there a way of playing my PC game on a handheld device like an ipad or an android phone. Reason I ask is because I am having to move out during the week for work and I have nothing to do during the evenings but my laptop I own is so **** to play the game I was rather hoping to play my saved game from the pc.

Well unless you have a tablet that runs a full version of Linux or Windows then you won't be able to run the game on the device itself.

The only way to play the full version of FM on any IOS or Android based device is to stream it from your computer, so you have it running on a computer and use some kind of screen sharing software to operate your computer from your tablet.

In other words it can be done but it's slow, difficult to control, and quite frankly more hassle than it's worth.

Depends on your viewpoint and personal preference I suppose, but FM is one of the games you could pretty successfully play remotely. I have done pretty extensively - sure it's not anywhere close to playing it on the host machine, but it's not too bad. It would be on a phone though, I'll give you that. It's good enough to just monitor, but playing it on a phone? Probably immensely frustrating. A tablet would work, or anything bigger than that. Most of the time if I'm remote it's for viewing and the odd click, played on a small window on my work computer. It does not bad at that.

I'd recommend Chrome Remote Desktop - had LogMeIn through work, but it was toilet compared to the free version offered by Google. And it's recently moved to iOS, so should work on the iPad I think, although could be wrong.

Archived