Best Settings for MacBook Pro Retina - FM2015

i just run it at the default settings and it was always a very smooth experience. Fast and never really gets hot to the touch. Other games, especially ports or in bootcamp mode, get hot and the fans kick in. Thankfully it's not the case with FM on native OSX.

i just run it at the default settings and it was always a very smooth experience. Fast and never really gets hot to the touch. Other games, especially ports or in bootcamp mode, get hot and the fans kick in. Thankfully it's not the case with FM on native OSX.

I'm running the match engine in 2D and the fans are still kicking in pretty hard. I've got the base model MacBook Pro Retina 13" Mid 2014 - it should eb more than powerful enough. I am using Steam so maybe that version is a little more having to run Steam in the background?

I use the steam version both fm14 and 15. Retina 15 max specs and no issues. Sometimes you hear thr fans kicking in during thr 3d enginr but it's not much at all.

Try a smc reset or maybe you're using a low end gpu. Here i have the 750 and it's perfectly fine.

Archived