The "Why I lost this match? and "Match analysis" thread

Post all the analysis and player stats of a particular match you feel you planned and set the tactics right and still lost the match and are clueless about what could have been done differently. Or if you are troubled with a particular player's low rating and low completed passes, tackles, or other stats. Post screenshots of the required screens and highlight screens.. Maybe some expert member can help you figure out what exactly went wrong so that you may avoid the mistake again.

The full forum is basically about this already. I have no issue with a thread like this if its done properly but this hasn't been done properly and you yourself have offered nothing to do it. You could have added some examples yourself to set the tone of the thread but you haven't. If you are going to create a thread then put some effort in yourself and don't expect everyone else to do it for you. All you've done is open a thread and offered the time and services of other people, who help out on these forums while contributing absolutely nothing yourself.

I'm closing the thread, so please don't open another unless you want to make it a lot more detailed and I really mean a lot more detailed or it'll face the same fate as this one.

Archived