Sheff wed

MEEEE! Yay Owls fan :)

I do a 5-4-1 formation, with a normal keeper, complete wingbacks, every advanced middle central back, right sided defending BWM, left sided advanced midfielder, two wingers, and a poacher.

I use fluid and counter, and for my instructions i have close down more, exploit the flanks, clear ball to flanks, pass into space.

Are you the type that finds a tactic that fits the default squad and use that, or the type that finds a tactic you like and then builds the team around it? The ladder is much more enjoyable. If you go with the first choice, your squad is going to change after the season, and that tactic may not fit the team or be the best for the team. Then you are back to square 1 of looking for a tactic that fits your current squad. And that is just going to repeat itself over and over. Real life managers bring THEIR style of play where ever they go, and sell players that don't fit it, rather then changing their tactic to fit that guy. So, you are best to find a tactic that you like, regardless if it currently fits your club, and then enjoy building a squad around it.

Archived