Undo Reject All Offers

I received a bid for a youth player which I rejected - and I clicked the option to reject all future offers as well.

I've now changed my mind and am quite happy to transfer him, however I can't for the life of me find where to undo this reject all future offers option.

If I offer him to clubs for transfer, any bids I get are still automatically rejected.

In his transfer status screen, all I see are his Squad Status and his Loan Status. Nowhere can I now find the screen that used to let me choose the option on how to deal with transfer bids (ie., I'll handle it rather than reject all offers).

I received a bid for a youth player which I rejected - and I clicked the option to reject all future offers as well.

I've now changed my mind and am quite happy to transfer him, however I can't for the life of me find where to undo this reject all future offers option.

If I offer him to clubs for transfer, any bids I get are still automatically rejected.

In his transfer status screen, all I see are his Squad Status and his Loan Status. Nowhere can I now find the screen that used to let me choose the option on how to deal with transfer bids (ie., I'll handle it rather than reject all offers).

Can you untransfer list him, maybe hit continue, then re-transfer list him? I seem to recall having the same problem a few months ago.

• SI Staff

Sounds a little similar to the issue raised here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/421092-Reject-and-Undo-Reject-offer-for-players-Function-possible-issue

Have a read through my final comment in the thread to see if that helps.

If you want to us to check your save then feel free to upload it and we will take a look for you. Probably best to add feedback to the thread linked above and we can take any issues from there.

Cheers,

Ben

Nope. He's on a youth contract so I can't do anything with the transfer list option (it's greyed out).

I think all I can do is offer him a non-youth contract (he's 17) and then stick him on the transfer list.

Ah, right, I couldn't transfer lists youth players either when I tried recently.

Archived