New Job - missing transfer wage adjustment tab

Started a new job in the Australian League - its the end of the season I have been progressing I am now in July with the seasons starting in October and set up my pre-season fixtures. I wish to buy players out of the existing budget

The transfer window starts in August and I have noticed my transfer/wage adjustment tab is not present on the board screen. I have double checked my save and that is where it was located at my previous club. To make it even stranger if I make an offer for a player there is a tab on this page where I can adjsut it but wondered why its disappeared at my new club

13ztyxv.png

Doesn't the A-league have a salary cap placed on teams? That'd make the slider useless.

Yes it has - but you would still have a wage budget wouldn't you that you could adjust so some was the transfer budget - and why does it let you make an adjustment in the make offer page when bidding for a player

Unless Im missing something Ive not managed a team yet with a salary cap in so unsure a bit about the rules if anyone could help

Archived