Unhappy with squad depth

The morale in my squad gets destroyed a few times during the season when a few players complain about the squad depth. During the first half of the season my best striker started moaning, even if I had replaced everyone who left. Therefore I brought in four new players during the winter break, hoping to fix the morale issues with half the squad. These signings made all but one player happy. This player then got pissed and got same same players who were satisfied with the number of signings unhappy yet again, despite being happy just moments before.

Is this a normal thing that is supposed to happen as a result of some of my actions or is it something close to a bug?

• 2 months later...

Push. Experienced the same. Sold one of my key player, some players started moaning, replaced him with a better player and 3 others for squad depth -> Players still unhappy with squad depth and the team moral is very low..

I'd really appreciate any help guys :)

Cheers,

Middi

Push. Experienced the same. Sold one of my key player, some players started moaning, replaced him with a better player and 3 others for squad depth -> Players still unhappy with squad depth and the team moral is very low..

I'd really appreciate any help guys :)

Cheers,

Middi

So you bought 4 players. What are their squad statuses?

Archived