Scouts hired from another team still don't have 100% knowledge

Basically, as my title suggests. My DoF just signed a scout from Arsenal, who then recommended a player for me to sign as "the best player he worked with". Yet when I go to the report, there are still 7 areas to assess. What on earth was this scout doing whilst at his own club then?

I suppose you could argue he was out looking at other players at other clubs so doesn't know much about the players at his own club, but I'm pretty sure any scout worth his salt would at least have a working knowledge of the players at his own club for comparison when decided if a player from a different club was worth signing or not.

The thing is, I have literally just signed this coach, and the recommendation came as part of the signing package/news. I'm not particularly interested in this player, he was just a recommendation, but I still find it incredibly odd and potentially a bug?

This is intended behaviour to simulate the fact that they do not know your players inside & out, the result is that he will need to assess any potential signings against a new group of players.

Ahh, I suppose that makes a little more sense. Thank you.

Archived