From My Point Of View Arsenal! On The Game And In Real Life.

So here is my view http://postimg.org/image/dgwi6jl83/ has you can see I only picked a few players.

the reason is arsenal lack quality in depth so on the game we can see and do something about it, I think someone should tell Arsene Wenger to play FM! so that's possibly why arsenal don't win much on people's FM game unless you manage them, In real life they don't win much but I would like them to!

Problems:

No young CB

Not enough CB's and quality one they have only Koscielny

No quality CDM, Coquelin doesn't look good enough for me!

Not enough quality CM's

Injuries Kill Arsenal that's a real problem

Arsenal will never win the Premierleague with a team like this, The Invincibles had quality all over even in reserve where this Arsenal team don't, They're are falling behind their rivals Chelsea and soon Man United my somebody told me that Aaron Ramsey or Jack Wilshere said that this Arsenal Attack is better thanThe Invincibles Attack do you agree? I don't, Don't get me wrong Arsenal attack today is fantastic but not beter.

Arsenal under Arsene Wenger they a good style of football + Which A lot of people know, so sort the above out and they be better might win more trophies finish higher in the league.

This is what us FM players like a challenge to test are managerial skills but not Arsenal in real life.

So if your going to start and career with Arsenal bare this in mind even though it is only my opinion some might agree some will disagree.

Archived