Players in team complaining about not being

I've signed a young Brazilian, who I had fully intended to use as a squad member in his first season before having him as a first choice midfielder in his second season. As things have turned out, he's pretty much played every match due to injuries elsewhere. 16 league and cup games into the season, he has started 10 and been a used substitute in 5. He's only missed 1 match, where he was injured.

He has complained about the lack of first team football, AND 4 squad members have interjected on his behalf. I've said I'll give him more football but in reality nothing will change because he is already in my team.

Bit weird. I've noticed this a lot though, Nick Powell complained about his lack of first team football after playing 3 straight games, and the only reason he'd not been in the side before that because he was injured.

The whole player interaction module has been redone and looks like it needs some tuning, although most issues can be resolved during the interactions. If it remains a problem, open a thread in the Bugs forum and upload a save that includes the interaction and that will help the SI team

Archived