First time changing PC in a long time

Recently my computer decided to completely die, i guess i should of expected it after 8 or so years, im just looking for advise regarding my new computer as im looking to start a long and large journeyman style save and i was wondering if anyone has a general idea how many leagues my new computer could run as i was looking to load as many nations to lower leagues as possible and then as progress through save to remove the lower leagues gradually to be left with just the top leagues with exception of the english leagues which i would keep down to the lowest level or atleast league 2 at the end

I know its hard to get a general idea but any advice on amount of leagues should run without affecting performance would be great, also sorry if posted in wrong section

pc specs:

Processor (CPU) AMD FX-8350 Eight Core CPU (4.00-4.20GHz/8MB CACHE/AM3+)

Motherboard ASUS® M5A99X EVO R2.0 (DDR3, USB3.0, 6Gb/s,CrossFireX/SLI, Windows 8)

Memory (RAM) 8GB KINGSTON DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (1 x 8GB)

Graphics Card 4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 760 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

1st Hard Disk 2TB 3.5" SATA-III 6GB/s HDD 7200RPM 64MB CACHE

thanks for any help

You can easily run quite a few leagues in different countries and all playable.

Like you said it is hard to give an example but why not try say England, Spain ,Italy, France, Germany, maybe throw in Scotland and Holland with all leagues loaded and see how it runs, with that setup I am sure it will run fine and you could even add a few places like Brazil and Argentina.

The computer looks okay so you can run plenty.

The best thing to do is select all the leagues you definitely want at full simulation, then select every other league you have a slight interest in at view only (I selected them all and it doesn't slow the game down).

If the game is playing fast after a few seasons then consider changing some view only leagues into full sim, but personally I prefer to keep the full sim leagues at a minimum just to keep the processing quick. After all, it is not just about how many leagues you can run, it is also about how long you are prepared to wait.

Archived