Alright, I don't get it anymore.

So i just drew a game 1-1. Where I had 7 shots on target and my opponent had 1, the goal. That is ok, that can happen it's fine. What isn't fine is the goal I conceded was my CB just standing still with the ball, running backwards away from it randomly and allowing their striker to run through and score. Not only that, but their keepers leg must be as wide as the goal because one of the saves from a shot about 2 yards out was absolutely incredible. This isn't even related to tactics and this stuff is always happening to me, particularly in my current save. Probably gonna sacked for things I can't control, and if I can control how not to miss sitters from 2 yards out and how to not run backwards away from the ball I'd really like to know how. Dropped so many ridiculous points for the sake of nothing on this save.

Rant over.

You posted this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/411065-Are-my-tactics-to-blame

And were invited to post your settings if you wanted help, which you didn't do.

If you want to rant aimlessly, go to General Discussion where the usual pack of "for" and "against" people will collectively criticise and support you.

If you want help, give us the information we need.

If you think you have seen a bug, raise it in the bug forum with the appropriate evidence.

Archived