Percentage bars, i.e board confidence

m@rk

Hi all

I'm venturing into skinning for the first time and have managed to create my own dark skin using the base skins as a guide - it wouldn't be to everyone's (possibly no-one's!) taste!

my only slight problem is that on the horizontal bars that show board confidence that have a percentage I am unable to see the unfilled portion of the bar.

Can someone point me in the direction of what I need to change so that I could change the colour?

Hopefully that makes sense, if not I can upload screens shots of what I mean when I finish work later

Look for this in your .settings.xml file :

<!--For the Team meeting- the overall colour changes-->
<colour name="normal bar filler" red="100" green="100" blue="100"/>  <!--Normal Bar Colour when doing a horizontal percentage split-->
<colour name="positive bar filler" red="119" green="193" blue="147"/>   <!-- percentage bar filler colour -->
<colour name="negative bar filler" red="230" green="80" blue="80"/>   <!--Negative bar filler colour-->

Look for this in your .settings.xml file :

<!--For the Team meeting- the overall colour changes-->
   <colour name="normal bar filler" [b]red="255" green="255" blue="255[/b]"/>  <!--Normal Bar Colour when doing a horizontal percentage split-->
   <colour name="positive bar filler" [b]red="255" green="0" blue="0[/b]"/>   <!-- percentage bar filler colour -->
   <colour name="negative bar filler" r[b]ed="0" green="225" blue="0"[/b]/>   <!--Negative bar filler colour-->

Thanks

so if I make the changes in bold then it should show a white bar, with green if positive, red if negative and show the unfilled portion as white? or is that just nonsense?

Hi all

I'm venturing into skinning for the first time and have managed to create my own dark skin using the base skins as a guide - it wouldn't be to everyone's (possibly no-one's!) taste!

my only slight problem is that on the horizontal bars that show board confidence that have a percentage I am unable to see the unfilled portion of the bar.

Can someone point me in the direction of what I need to change so that I could change the colour?

Hopefully that makes sense, if not I can upload screens shots of what I mean when I finish work later

The Blue Board confidence bars are actually controlled by these lines (however they also control the various other blue bars in the game - knowlege level etc...)

<!-- (additional) stats colours. used on scout, confidence bars -->

<colour name="low stat" red="58" green="161" blue="226" />

<colour name="medium stat" red="58" green="161" blue="226" />

<colour name="good stat" red="58" green="161" blue="226" />

<colour name="excellent stat" red="58" green="161" blue="226" />

I think the first one corresponds to a value of 0-25%, next 25-50% etc...

However the unfilled bit is controlled by the graphic located in this location:

\graphics\charts\bar\horizontal\percentage\normal\right (found in the skins\fm-widgets folder)

There is also an empty folder that may be used for an empty bar.

And just to make things more difficult it gets recoloured by the same values above so you need to alter the actual image and also take into consideration that the game will try and recolour the graphic so at best you'd be able to give it a different shade of the same colour.

Excellent, thanks.As my box colours are black I decided to add a white border to the images of the percentage bar, left middle and right, then made the right one completely transparent, just the inside, not the the border which leaves me with a nicely viewable bar.

Archived