FM 2014 slow load/save and day progression

Hi,

I am noticing that in my current save loading, saving and progressing the game starts to go way slower then before...

I have a high-end laptop(ASUS 750 JZ), i have 26 leagues loaded.

I dont really know what could be the problem because i never had any problems with it before. Not in any past saves and i also think it did not happen in the beginning of the save...

I'm also still in my first season with the game...

Any help or tips are welcome.

Are you running your laptop on battery power, and with Windows Power Management set to Balanced mode? Or worse, Power Save mode? That would halve your processing power, or worse. Plug it in to the power grid, or run in High Performance mode.

Hard disk nearly full, or is your hard drive occupied with I/O tasks from a lot of things other than FM? A SSD would speed up saving and loading considerably. Or shut down other things going on at the same time.

"More Power Options" when you click on the power icon, and then High Performance may be hidden behind "show additional plans". But as I said, High Performance is not necessary as long as you're plugged in. It has more to do with the turning off or dimming the screen, turning off hard drives when idle etc., and nothing to do with processing power as such.

Archived