Striker problems

I have been struggling to find a good consistent striker for my tactic.I don't know whats the best role and duty for him.Lemme explain my tactic

I play a 4-2-3-1 deep formation.It is highly possession based and has a very patient attack.We play the ball out of defence more often than not and use a high line.As one of the DMs is a half back,the CBs tend to split.The full backs are complete wing backs so they are usually found in the attacking 3rd.The other DM is a deep-lying playmaker.The widemen switch between IFs and wingers,depending who is there.The man behind the striker is usually an Advanced Playmaker.The striker is the only problem i have as he is usually the only one consistently performing below average.I have tried different roles/duties,I have tried private chats with him,I have tried dropping him for a couple of matches but nothing works.

You need to decide what you want to do then. An Advanced Forward really looks to lead the line from the front, but with the way you play, it is hindering his ability to find space and perform effectively.

You either change the whole system (i.e. drop to Control to play a bit deeper and free up some space) or you change to a Role up front which looks to bring the AMC trio into play more. As things stand, you'll struggle to combine the attacking team set up, the attacking Duty set up and the Advanced Forward Role.

Which roles up front would bring the AMC trio into play more?

The descriptions should give you enough of a clue, plus you can look at the descriptions of Support Duty strikers too.

I'd suggest looking through them and deciding what sounds like the best fit for how you want to play, and then see how you go.

Also read this thread, if you haven't already: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/375632-Pairs-amp-Combinations-The-Complete-Series-*UPDATED*

Archived