Full Back-Defender channel runs

OK, this is RIDICULOUS. The amount of runs made by opposing players in the channel between my DC-DR and DC-DL. What is your method guys to prevent? Is there even any such way? I see it happening basically in any defsnive setup and I regularly lose goals to this, even my quite deep defense. It's absolutely broken...

Thread title and the thread edited, don't swear in titles and there is no need for it in the post either. Post constructively or people won't bother helping you as you come across with the wrong kind of attitude.

As for your answer, its not broken at all. But no-one can help you as you've not provided anything to be helped with so we don't know why its happening to you due to the lack of details you've omitted from your posts. If you want genuine help to fix this issue then you really need to give more details for us to be able to do this. I suggest you have a read of this then repost when you can post all the information about your set up including all team and player instructions and if possible show an example;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/327822-Asking-For-Help-PLEASE-READ-THIS

Archived