Skrill Premier Tactic

So, this tactic got me promoted (just, and after a lot of time tinkering) from the Skrill North but doesn't seem to be working in the Premier (I got relegated and sacked, but started again from an earlier point).

What am I doing wrong? Any tips? There are individual instructions but I can't attach all of them!

Formation

Team Instructions

Attributes 1

Attributes 2

Attributes 3

Attributes 4

Attributes 5

Attributes 6

Anything you need to see, just ask!

You need to add details about what exactly is going wrong and why you need the help. If not everyone is just going to be guessing and could be offering you the wrong kid of advice. Post up some examples and talk about the issues you actually face in detail and then we'll be able to help you turn your fortunes around. Showing the formation is good but that's only part of it, if you now talk about the problems you face and what the general issues seemed to be it would be a good starting place :)

Hard to say - we just lose. A lot! I'll play a few games with a slightly tweaked version of that, and get back to you.

Aye without anything from you to go on no-one can offer any advice, so we do need some specifics from yourself :)

Archived