No league cup in my career ....

I am not sure what's happened, but every time I play a career in England, regardless of who I start with, I go through the season and the league cup is never played, nor am I ever entered.

I have made a few changes to the database to update transfers etc, but never altered the league cup. All I have done with that entry is altered the name to the Capital One Cup. I search for the competition in game and it is found, says that competition will begin on 24th July, but nothing ever comes of it and it isn't contested

Any ideas?

This is a common problem and has been discussed in the editor's hideaway and the editor bugs forum. When you moved the teams, did you just move them or use the swap button? Just moving them causes this. Swapping teams using the swap button seems to work.

Yeah. I have no idea how the editor works, but everyone so far has had problems with the league cup when moving relegated/promoted teams. Is that what you've done?
If it is what you've done you need to change the teams entered for the league cup & the stage they enter the competition.

Yes it is .... altered teams up and down the leagues. So I take it that changes when the aforementioned clubs enter the competition ? Which is what has caused the upset !

How do I alter when they enter, just go to club info and is it somewhere in the editor changes in there ?

Archived