Football Manager 11 unique bug?

I had a great game of FM11 going a few years ago, playing as Celtic i had superstars all over the place, and was winning the CL quite a lot (not every year though). I was thinking about that the other day when i decided to start another game, using all Leagues this time, to see if i could get a similiar or better team going. Anyway, in my 2nd season and ive found a regen that has the potential to be a top 5 player, took a bit to sign him cos at first he wasn't interested, then his demands changed from youth player wages, to first team regular wages, but eventually he agreed to sign. Problem was he is Nigerian with no other nationality, obviously i would have liked to have started giving him sub appearances from day one, but 3 years in Belgium is a fair drawback. Thing is, his Work Permit application was turned down, as was the appeal... but there's no WP next to his name in my team, and i can actually play him, at least in the 1 League game so far. I've definitly never seen this before, i was wondering if anyone else has?

Archived