What is best for your reputation?

If you're struggling, it won't make a lot of difference.

Quitting whilst your ahead would be better than being sacked for a poor performance - but you have to be ahead in order to do that.

Personally, I tend to jump before I'm pushed just so that I feel I have an element of control over it.

Let them sack you you may get a unexpected Purple patch while waiting.

Your loyalty rep will drop if you quit and if you don't get that better Job within a few Month's your overall rep will plummet.

I quit after being linked to a decent L2 Club via the News message while managing a small Conf Club slightly above expectations for 3 years,it exasperated my itchy feet,I applied for the Job they said the compo would be too much for them to pay,I quit continued and they filled the position with someone else while the game was processed,I holidayed applied for Job's with L2,Scots Championship and bigger Conf Club's. Within 2 months of unemployment I was getting Laughed at by L2 and Scot's champ and told I had no chance at Scot L1 and average Conf Club's.I ended up at a small Conf South club starting again and got bored quit the save loosing 3 months of game time.

Archived