Current best formation for 14.3.1

This update of the ME is currently doing my nut in! Can seem to win games in Europe, but only get draws and losses in the prem (playing with Arsenal). Have rage quit a few times, and have used my own tactics or downloaded tactics that seem to be doing the job for everyone.

Is anyone using a tactic that is getting them consistent results? NB: my game is a bit different, I used the in-game editor to move all players over 21 to other teams, and then bought a new team of players 21 or under (but most are quality). I'm wandering if this is causing me such slow starts? Really want it to work as I think it would be a fun save

try pipson.tv triangle, i have blown all teams in my lower league game got to fa cup 3rd round as well

tried it - difficult first up game (Chelsea away). A couple of encouraging moments but still got spanked 5-1

All of MR U Roslers tactics seem to bring a lot of success and stability to people.

I am currently trying Steatons latest one the thread that has Nailed it in the title. Just one the league with Bayern and scored 120 goals. My CF scored 57 goals. Thats a pretty good one :)

Archived