Will regens be generated if i dont add the league?

Hi, I hope I place this in the right place.

I've always loaded a lot of leagues before I start the game, as I want to scout all the world and sign regens. I've found regens from smaller countries like Bolivia, Iceland etc. But I've never known if regens still are generated in that country if you dont add any leagues from it? I've sign some players from Japan for example. I only manage teams in Sweden and the top leagues like PL etc the only reason I add the other leagues from Belgium for example is that I want to be able to scout and sign regens, a fun add to the game.

Anyone want to explain this?

• 1 month later...

In my experience even if you dont have a specific league loaded you can still get regens from that particular country every year. Obviously there wont be as many as you dont have all the teams loaded but what tends to happen is that you get regens for the most reputable teams in the country. I think theres another external factor involved because in certain nations there are more regens generated than others but if you are speaking about decent football playing countries like Belgium then you should be more than OK.

Its the same thing as when you play FMC- you only have 3 nations loaded but regens generate from many different countries each year

Archived